Start by creating a free listing in our marketplace. Next, pick a motorcycle transporter that fits your needs and accept their bid. Then simply schedule the pick-up and drop-off details, stay in touch with your transporter, and handle any payment needs.
On moving day, the transporter will arrive and load your motorcycle onto their trailer and secure it. Then it's off to it's new destination. The transporter can provide you with updates, or you can even actively track some shipments via our app.
The average motorcycle shipment costs $400 - 600 and travels over 1000 miles. For shorter shipments the costs average between $180 - 300.
For more shipment details, check out our cost to transport a motorcycle index. There you'll be able to view past motorcycle shipments.
When you are choosing a motorcycle shipping company, you will want to have a good idea of what type of trailer you want: open or enclosed. After you have gathered quotes, assess your insurance coverage and research each prospective transporter before booking. To help with this step uShip has laid out each motorcycle transporter's history, complete with written customer feedback and a five-star rating system, in their Carrier Profile. Review this information and use it, along with pricing, to compare your transporter options.
- Leave only a small amount of fuel in the tank
- Let the transporter know of any leaks or issues
- Research your transporter before booking
- Know how you are protected under your chosen transporter's insurance coverage
- Let the transporter know of any auction numbers, gate passcodes, etc.
- Bring your safety gear for pick-up (helmet, jacket, gloves, etc.) because you know you are going to want to ride it immediately
Service within Canada
Carriers on uShip are not limited to a single area. Carriers handle deliveries throughout Canada including:
- Cities: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Quebec, Winnipeg, Hamilton, London, Halifax, St. Johns and Others
- Provinces: Carriers service every province within Canada including Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Nova Scotia and Manitoba.
- Harley Davidson