UPS LTL FREIGHT TRANSPORT
UPS is a major player in the LTL freight transportation industry. They have been around for decades and show no signs of slowing down. The Virginia-based logistics company operates a fleet of over six thousand trucks to pull its 22,000 plus trailers. With a surplus of 200 freight terminals serving North America, UPS offers extensive LTL freight coverage. So whether you are a large business shipping five pallets a day or a small startup sending three a month, UPS is a great choice.
UPS FREIGHT SERVICES
A business needs to have access to multiple service options to meet its customers’ unique shipping needs. That’s why uShip gives you easy and affordable access to in-demand services provided by UPS, such as:
- Expansive Coverage: A UPS Freight quote includes direct, regional, and national rates within the 48 contiguous states, plus Canada.
- Money-Back Guaranteed Delivery: UPS Freight offers a money-back, guaranteed delivery option for those time-sensitive shipments.
- Volume Discounts: Businesses shipping more than a few pallets in a single pickup can receive exclusive volume discounts.
- Residential Pickup and Delivery: Not a business shipper? No problem, UPS will still make the pickup. That said, an extra fee may apply depending on the specifics.
With uShip, you get the whole package: the services you need at a price you can afford. For a complete list of freight providers on uShip, please see our directory of LTL carriers.
SCHEDULE A UPS FREIGHT PICKUP
At this point, you are probably wondering why you shouldn’t just cut out the middle man and request quotes directly from UPS. The truth is that most LTL freight carriers won’t directly offer their deeply discounted rates to a business whose shipping volume is low.
As a result, small companies that only ship a few times a month struggle to find affordable freight shipping options. It’s no wonder why hundreds of small enterprises and startups take advantage of what uShip offers.
uShip is the industry keyholder of special LTL pricing with carriers like UPS. uShip saves most businesses up to 85% on LTL freight services. And while it sounds almost too good to be true, these pricing discounts are possible by leveraging something called collective buying power.
What is Collective Buying Power?
Collective buying power represents the idea that there is extensive buying power in large numbers. When a business books a UPS freight pick up via uShip, they book through the same account as hundreds of other companies. The total monthly shipment count of each business is then combined and reported as one to UPS. As a result, UPS heavily discounts uShip’s contract rates which are reflected in our quotes.
REASONS TO BOOK WITH USHIP
The concept of collective freight buying power isn’t new; it’s just poorly executed in a saturated market. uShip is dedicated to producing the most competitive UPS Freight quotes in the industry while providing an unmatched level of service. When you use uShip, you get more than just low-cost UPS Freight shipping quotes; you also receive:
- Rebill Protection: uShip audits your invoice to ensure no mistakes were made. In addition, if you do not agree with an additional charge, we will assist you in disputing it with UPS directly.
- Load Your Own Rates: If you have your own rates with other carriers like UPS, feel free to upload them to your uShip portal. By doing this, you can compare your contract rates against ours, all in one place. Thus, eliminating bouncing around various freight websites for quotes.
- Customer Specific Rates: If we notice that you’re shipping an adequate amount of volume, we can offer account-specific pricing.
- Referral Program: Do you know of other businesses in need of LTL shipping services? If so, refer them to experience uShip and you’ll receive shipment credits and other rewards in return.
- Insurance: Did you know that LTL pickups do not automatically come with full coverage insurance? uShip fills insurance gaps and offers the option to purchase a full-coverage cargo insurance policy for select shipments.
- Account Management: Frequent shippers can enjoy the benefits of having their own account manager here at uShip.
The best part about using uShip to schedule a UPS Freight pickup is the ability to compare rates from other carriers. When you obtain a uShip LTL quote, you receive quotes from different freight companies to accommodate your specific needs.
By comparing the rates of other freight companies, you can guarantee you are getting the best price possible.
Instantly schedule a UPS Freight pickup online with uShip. If you have any questions about obtaining rates, feel free to contact us. We have a knowledgeable freight team available to answer all of your questions.
Ready for Quotes?Save Now
From sponsoring NCAA bowl games to supporting local communities, R&L carriers do it all. It has won the Quest for Quality Award by Logistics Magazine multiple times due to its family-driven values and customer-centric approach.
Would you like to save money on your FedEx Freight pickup? If so, then keep reading to find out how you can unlock some of the best FedEx rates in the industry with uShip.
Old Dominion Freight Line is a world-class LTL carrier with a track record to prove it. Old Dominion has won dozens of awards such as the Mastio Quality Award and U.S. EPS SmartWay Excellence Award.