About R+L Carriers
From sponsoring NCAA bowl games to supporting local communities, R&L Carriers do it all. It has won the Quest for Quality Award by Logistics Magazine multiple times due to its family-driven values and customer-centric approach; R&L Carriers’ number one priority is to satisfy its customers fully.
As a family-owned business, R+L Carriers strives to offers a robust set of core values to ensure lifelong customer satisfaction. Its goals are to deliver on promises, pursue a healthy workplace, serve customers and communities, and treat customers and employees like family. So, if you’re into shipping your freight with a carrier that cares, R+L is for you.
R+L CARRIERS SHIPPING SERVICES
A business needs to have access to multiple service options to meet its customers’ unique shipping needs. That is why uShip is happy to offer additional services from R&L Carriers, such as:
- Expansive Coverage: Get direct, regional, and national rates within the 48 contiguous states, plus Canada.
- Volume Discounts: Businesses shipping more than a few pallets in a single pickup can receive exclusive volume discounts.
- Residential Pickup and Delivery: Not a business shipper? No problem, R&L Carriers will still make the pickup. That said, an extra fee may apply depending on the specifics.
R+L CARRIERS PICKUP REQUEST WITH USHIP
Obtaining an R+L Carriers shipping quote is often a challenge for small and mid-sized businesses. LTL carriers typically only provide significant discounts to established high-volume shippers. That said, there are alternative options for low-volume business shippers. The best option is to use a company like uShip.
uShip is an online shipping marketplace that saves low-volume business shippers up to 85% on carrier direct LTL rates.
We leverage collective buying power to unlock discounts that otherwise wouldn’t be available. To illustrate, booking through uShip is like sharing a Taxi; you end up paying less to get to your final destination.
When businesses book an R+L Carriers quote via uShip, they book through the same account as hundreds of other companies. The total monthly shipment count of each business is then combined and reported as one. As a result, R+L Carriers can provide uShip with discounted contract rates to pass along to our customers.
Reasons to Use uShip for LTL Freight Shipping
Not only does uShip provide discounted R&L Carriers quotes, but we also offer other great benefits, such as:
- Rebill Protection: uShip audits your invoice to ensure no mistakes were made. In addition, if you do not agree with an additional charge, we will assist you in disputing it with R&L Carriers directly.
- Load Your Own Rates: If you have your own rates with other carriers like R&L Carriers, feel free to upload them to your uShip portal. By doing this, you can compare your contract rates against ours, all in one place. Thus, eliminating bouncing around various freight websites for quotes.
- Customer Specific Rates: If we notice that you’re shipping an adequate amount of volume, we can offer account-specific pricing.
- Referral Program: Do you know of other businesses in need of LTL shipping services? If so, refer them to experience uShip and you’ll receive shipment credits and other rewards in return.
- Insurance: Did you know that LTL pickups do not automatically come with full coverage insurance? uShip fills insurance gaps and offers the option to purchase a full-coverage cargo insurance policy for select shipments.
- Account Management: Frequent shippers can enjoy the benefits of having their own account manager here at uShip.
The best part about using uShip to schedule an R&L Carriers pickup is the ability to compare rates from other carriers. When you obtain a uShip LTL quote, you receive quotes from different freight companies that can also accommodate your specific needs. By comparing the rates of other freight companies, you can guarantee you are getting the best price possible.
Instantly schedule an R&L Carriers pickup online with uShip. If you have any questions about obtaining rates, feel free to contact us. We have a knowledgeable freight team available to answer all of your questions.
Ready to Ship?Save Now
Old Dominion Freight Line is a world-class LTL carrier with a track record to prove it. Old Dominion has won dozens of awards such as the Mastio Quality Award and the U.S. EPS SmartWay Excellence Award.
Would you like to save money on your FedEx Freight pickup? If so, then keep reading to find out how you can unlock some of the best FedEx rates in the industry with uShip.
UPS is a major player in the LTL freight transportation industry. They have been around for decades and show no signs of slowing down.