When you need to ship LTL freight, Roadrunner Transportation is a great choice. It offers straight forward pricing with both national and regional coverage. With a footprint of 19 service hubs coupled with many additional partner terminals, Roadrunner’s network is expansive. As a result, freight is handled less frequently and delivered on time.
Roadrunner Freight, like most LTL carriers, will only cut deals with high volume shippers. This means that small and mid-sized businesses with less volume end up paying more than they should. That said, when you book through a 3PL type company such as uShip, any business can access discounted LTL rates.
uShip is an online shipping marketplace that saves business shippers up to 85% on carrier direct rates. We leverage collective buying power to unlock discounts that otherwise wouldn’t be available. To illustrate, booking through uShip is like sharing a Taxi with a group of people. You end up paying less to get to your final destination.
When a business books a Roadrunner Transportation Systems pick up via uShip, they are booking through the same account as hundreds of other businesses. The total monthly shipment count of each business is then combined and reported as one. As a result, Roadrunner is able to provide uShip with discounted contract rates to pass to our customers.
Get a Roadrunner Transportation Quote with uShip
Not only does uShip provide discounted Roadrunner Transportation Services, but we also offer other great benefits, such as:
- Customer Support: uShip’s knowledgeable LTL customer support team is available via phone or email. If you need to file a damage claim or dispute a rebill, we can help.
- Invoice Audits: All invoices are checked for accuracy to ensure you are getting the best price possible. We will proactively credit the difference of any overpayment to your uShip account.
- Bring Your Own Rates: If you have your own rates with Roadrunner Transportation or any other LTL carrier, you can load them directly into your uShip portal, allowing you to compare quotes all in one place.
- Customer Specific Pricing: We can negotiate pricing with carriers based on your individual volume.
- Referral Program: You will receive shipping credit when you refer a friend.
- Insurance Options: Did you know LTL carriers do not have full liability insurance? It’s always best to cover your freight with a uShip cargo insurance policy.
The best part about using uShip is the ability to use one site to obtain multiple quotes.
As you probably know, shopping around for LTL quotes can be a nightmare. Often you are forced to create an account for each carrier and manually type in the same information over and over until you find the right price.
With uShip, you can find the right carrier, at the right price, all in one place.
From competitive prices to great customer service, it’s clear why so many small businesses prefer obtaining Roadrunner Transportation quotes from uShip. If you have any questions about shipping LTL freight on uShip, please contact us. We have an experienced freight team available to answer all of your questions.