EXPEDITED FREIGHT SERVICES
Ship Your Freight Faster With Expedited Transportation
Expedited Freight Delivery Services
When your freight requires speedy delivery, uShip can make it happen. Whether you are shipping a crate across the country or a pallet to a nearby customer, we can help get your freight shipment to its final destination in a hurry by setting you up with a professional expedited freight carrier.
WHAT IS EXPEDITED FREIGHT?
Expedited shipping services are a way to transport freight much faster than traditional shipping methods.
The most common way for freight to reach its destination is by air freight. Your package will be picked up and delivered by truck, but it travels most of the distance by plane via air cargo. You can book airfreight through an air freight carrier, a freight broker, or online.
If possible, expedited freight can be driven in a cargo van or individual pickup truck. Of course, your shipment must cross a drivable distance within your timeframe, so sending freight this way only makes sense for short distances.
The problem with sending expedited freight by air charter or road is that it’s expensive. You will pay a higher premium for time-sensitive shipping; therefore, it is crucial to avoid using this service unless absolutely necessary. If you find yourself requiring the service, uShip can help get you great deals.
EXPEDITED FREIGHT CARRIERS
Most top LTL carriers offer expedited freight services for those in need. That said, just because a carrier offers the service doesn’t mean you should hire them. Below are trusted expedited freight companies that we provide quotes for:
- UPS Freight: With a surplus of 200 freight terminals serving North America, UPS offers extensive LTL freight coverage.
- FedEx Freight: FedEx Freight is one of the biggest LTL carriers around. Its fleet of over 25,000 trucks serves around 370 terminals.
- Old Dominion Freight Lines: Old Dominion has won dozens of awards such as the Mastio Quality Award, U.S. EPS SmartWay Excellence Award, and Inbound Logistics’ Top 100 Truckers Award.
- YRC: As the original LTL experts, YRC Freight knows how to move freight with confidence.
- Forward Air: Since 1990, Forward Air has been a leading provider of ground transportation and related logistics services to the North American LTL market.
uShip offers LTL instant rates from over 31 tenured freight companies. If you have any special service requests, please contact us to discuss your option.
Not only does uShip provide discounted freight quotes, but we also offer other great benefits, such as:
- Rebill Protection: uShip audits your invoice to ensure no mistakes were made. In addition, if you do not agree with an additional charge, we will assist you in disputing it with your carrier directly.
- Load Your Own Rates: If you have your own rates with LTL carriers, you can load them directly into your uShip portal, allowing you to compare quotes all in one place.
- Customer Specific Rates: We can negotiate pricing with carriers based on your individual volume.
- Referral Program: You will receive shipping credit when you refer a friend.
- Insurance: Did you know LTL carriers do not have full liability insurance? It’s always best to cover your freight with a uShip cargo insurance policy.
From competitive prices to great customer service, it’s clear why so many small businesses prefer obtaining LTL freight quotes from uShip.
Ready to Ship?Get Quotes Now
Measuring freight is often confusing for beginners. If you do not know how to measure your freight properly, you run the risk of paying additional fees after delivery.
When shipping household goods, you have a variety of service options to choose from. It is important to know exactly what kind of service your shipping company provides, so you are able to properly prepare your item for shipment.
A bill of lading, or BOL for short, is a transport document that is required for shipping freight. A BOL can be defined as a receipt for services rendered during a freight shipment.