FORWARD AIR FREIGHT SERVICES AND QUOTES
Forward Air Freight is a well-rounded less than truckload carrier with an exceptional reputation in the industry. From low damage rates to great customer service, Forward Air is a great addition to any supply chain toolbox.
Forward Air has strategically built an entire network of service stations around key shipping hubs to ensure fast delivery. They have 90 facilities located at or near U.S. and Canadian international airports, 12 regional sorting hubs, and 300 locations throughout se0condary airports. This makes Forward Air Freight a great choice for businesses with time-sensitive shipments or with airport-to-airport transport needs.
Damage and loss are no strangers to the LTL industry; however, Forward Air Freight prides itself on its low damage rate. That said, when freight is transported via LTL, it is constantly being moved around; virtually anything can happen. That is why it is very important to correctly palletize or crate freight prior to handing it to the driver at pickup.
With a business model developed with shipping customers in mind, Forward Air Freight exceeds industry expectations. For example, they increase efficiencies for their customers by investing in technology. As a result, Forward Air offers optimal tracking on all shipments.
How to Track Forward Air Freight Shipments
One of the great things about Forward Air is its tracking capabilities. To track a Forward Air shipment, you can use Fast Tools. Simply enter your Forward Air Waybill number or reference number into Fast Tools to get real-time updates.
If you book your shipment through uShip, we offer a great way to track your shipment via our shipment management portal. With our portal, you won’t have to worry about keeping up with any Waybill numbers or reference numbers. Another great feature of our portal is that you can easily track all your shipments booked with other freight companies in one place.
FORWARD AIR FREIGHT AND USHIP
uShip helps businesses save money on less than truckload freight shipping. In fact, a business that uses uShip for LTL shipping can expect to save up to 85% on direct Forward Air rates. Combine the services of Forward Air Freight with the benefits of uShip to receive the most benefits.
There are many benefits of using uShip, they are:
- Rebill Protection: uShip audits your invoice to ensure no mistakes were made. In addition, if you do not agree with an additional charge, we will assist you in disputing it with Forward Air directly.
- Load Your Own Rates: If you have your own rates with other carriers like Forward Air, feel free to upload them to your uShip portal. By doing this, you can compare your contract rates against ours, all in one place. Thus, eliminating bouncing around various freight websites for quotes.
- Customer Specific Rates: If we notice that you’re shipping an adequate amount of volume, we can offer account-specific pricing.
- Referral Program: Do you know of other businesses in need of LTL shipping services? If so, refer them to experience uShip and you’ll receive shipment credits and other rewards in return.
- Insurance: Did you know that LTL pickups do not automatically come with full coverage insurance? uShip fills insurance gaps and offers the option to purchase a full-coverage cargo insurance policy for select shipments.
- Account Management: Frequent shippers can enjoy the benefits of having their own account manager here at uShip.
The best part about using uShip to schedule a Forward Air pickup is the ability to compare rates from other carriers. When you obtain a uShip LTL quote, you receive quotes from other freight companies that can accommodate your specific needs as well. By comparing the rates of other freight companies, you can guarantee you are getting the best price possible.
Instantly schedule a Forward Air pickup online with uShip. If you have any questions about obtaining rates, feel free to contact us. We have a knowledgeable freight team available to answer all of your questions.
Ready to Ship?Get Forward Air Quotes
UPS is a major player in the LTL freight transportation industry. They have been around for decades and show no signs of slowing down.
From sponsoring NCAA bowl games to supporting local communities, R+L Carriers do it all. It has won the Quest for Quality Award by Logistics Magazine multiple times due to its family-driven values and customer-centric approach.
Would you like to save money on your FedEx Freight pickup? If so, then keep reading to find out how you can unlock some of the best FedEx rates in the industry with uShip.