Whether you’re picking up shipments along your route, making a backhaul worth your time, or finding new opportunities for your transport business, uShip can help. Using uShip’s free load board to find transport jobs saves you time and money. While many online load boards charge a subscription fee or registration fee, uShip doesn’t charge you anything until you secure transport work.
Why Thousands of Carriers Are Using uShip’s Free Load Board
- uShip’s shipping marketplace provides thousands of available loads daily. From freight to cars to boats and furniture, you can find the perfect shipment for you.
- uShip makes it easy to filter available loads by dates, locations, and type of shipment. You can save filters and get notified when a new load is available through uShip’s saved shipments.
- Find shipments based on your equipment with loads for flatbed, drop deck, lowboys and vans.
- Use uShip’s Along Your Route search to make your own lane, and avoid backhauls and deadhead trips.
- Set your own rates when you quote on a shipment listing. As you compete with other carriers to win a transport job, you don’t have to sell yourself short just to win. Your uShip profile is typically a higher priority when customers select their preferred carrier.
- Run your transport business in one place. Find transport work, get leads emailed directly to you, monitor shipments you have bid on, keep a list of your booked and completed shipments, and easily access your payments and revenue all on uShip.