Register and Start Bidding on Jobs Today!
Why uShip Fits Commercial Freight Haulers
- uShip is a freight marketplace with thousands of loads
- Loads for flatbed, drop deck, lowboys and vans.
- Build a national reputation with feedback and grow your business.
How uShip Helps Commercial Freight Haulers
- Loaded back hauls – Find Truck Loads and LTL freight for your back hauls
- More Profitable Trips – Find LTL loads on your existing route to make more per mile
- Build a National Reputation – Feedback works as references and testimonials for your business
- Free leads emailed directly to you
uShip Tips for Truckers
How to unload Freight
You may find freight on uShip that you will have to fingerprint. You can either find a lumper, or unload it yourself. If you do decide to unload the freight yourself, here are a few guidelines to follow.
- Stay safe, wear a back brace, and leather gloves if you have them. Remember to bend at the knees, even light loads can cause damage if there is a lot to unload.
- Follow the pattern the receive gives you for repalletizing. After you have stacked a few levels high, ask a dock supervisor to make sure you are stacking according to their guidelines.
- Stay hydrated and take frequent breaks.