People are moving every day and they need your help! Often, Craigslist and other community marketplace moving jobs don’t have the most information, which makes it hard to know what size truck is needed, how many movers you’ll want to bring with you, or what kind of quote you should provide.
uShip’s marketplace is much different. We get the information you need from customers. Using uShip means being prepared, getting paid what you deserve, and satisfying customers with a seamless move. With hundreds of people on uShip needing movers, you’ll have no trouble finding work for your moving company today.
uShip Helps Independent Movers and Van Line Agents Find Work
- uShip’s shipping and moving marketplace has thousands of household moves, big and bulky furniture moves, and almost anything you can imagine to fill your moving truck.
- Find all types of available mover jobs needed now, including: full service, self service, and drive-only.
- Moving customers tell you exactly what they’re moving from beds and outdoor equipment to sizes and count of boxes right in their listing.
- Work directly with customers, and get the information you need to quote a moving job.
How to Use uShip For Your Moving Business
- Build Your Independent Moving Brand: Create your uShip profile for free marketing for your company. Complete moving jobs and get feedback from your customers. Word of mouth is always the best way to market your services, and uShip puts it right on your profile.
- Manage Your Business in One Place: Easily navigate to find active moving listings, check on your saved searches, review the quotes you have placed on listings, and see your booked and completed shipments.
- Secure Payments: After you’ve completed the moving job, our customers pay you directly through uShip with a click of a button. You can review all of your payments for easy accounting management.
- No Monthly Fees: We’re here to help moving companies find work. uShip doesn’t charge a fee, until you find that work. no sign up fees, only a transaction fee. (Note: When providing your quote on a listing, you will see exactly what your transaction fee will be, so you can quote for exactly what you want to make.)
If your moving company is a van line agent, you know many van line companies provide leads to their agents, but if your salary is commission based, you can never have enough leads. uShip helps van line agents ways to expand their business, increase profitability, and manage it better.
If you already have a move lined up, you can check out available uShip shipments along your route. Chances are you’ll have room to fit another package or shipment on your truck; adding a few extra shipments here and there can boost your profits significantly.
uShip’s marketplace makes it easy to find moving jobs or supplement your independent company between moves. Register today and start filling up your calendar and wallet.