Dead-heading and want to make it worth your while? Wanting to create your own path or lane and pick up some cash on the way? Looking to be your own boss? Use uShip’s marketplace to find transport work to load your truck.
Locate any kind of shipment, anywhere in the nation on our find shipments free load board. You’ll see thousands of live, available loads. Filter the shipments how you want by available by location, category, weight, and dates.
To get started, create a carrier account with uShip, get your profile together, and click find shipments at the top of the page. This is where you can find available shipping jobs on uShip. Be sure to share your location with uShip when requested, so we can default your search to your current pickup location. This default is super helpful if you’re about to start a dreaded dead-head journey, and you can always filter out of it if you’re looking for transport work at your next stop.
How to Filter Transport Work on uShip’s Load Board
There are a few ways to filter the available shipments on uShip’s free load board to find the right shipments for you:
- Type in an address, postal code, city or state, then choose a suggested location from the drop-down to view listings in that area.
- Use the radius slider to expand or narrow your results.
- Click the map pins to the right of the location fields to add additional regions to your pickup and delivery selections.
- Open the filters below your location fields to search by category, weight, pricing type, location type, or customer type.
- Enter your pickup date range from the header to filter out shipments outside of your availability.
- Select list or map view, whichever you prefer. We suggest the list view if you’re on a phone or tablet.
Once you’ve customized your search, scroll down to view available listings for transport work. Each shipment will have a snapshot of important details such as title, price, origin, destination, miles, and auction ending time. You can also use the drop-down menu to sort your results according to these details. Click on a title to open a particular listing, view full listing details, and place a quote.
Learn more about filtering uShip’s find shipments load board in our help center.