Finding and requesting rates from individual carriers is tedious and time-consuming. Booking through uShip, even first-time larger-than-parcel shippers can get competitive rates from dozens of transporters. Check out the five uShip benefits that make shipping through uShip the smartest, safest way to go for shipping big stuff.
1. A one-stop ship shop. When you’re ready to find a carrier, just create a listing with details about your item. Whether you’re shipping a piece of furniture, a car, or something a little more unusual, carriers experienced in transporting similar shipments will submit quotes to haul your item. You get to compare those rates to make sure you’re getting the right one for you, and look into each carrier to see what past customers have to say about them.
2. Pay upon delivery. Once you book your shipment, you’ll submit your payment to secure your spot on the truck. But rest easy, your payment won’t be released to the carrier until you confirm your shipment has been safely delivered. When you use uShip Payments, you never have to worry about handing over bank details or credit card information I to the transporter.
3. Reliable reinforcements. We’re standing by to help in the unlikely event that anything goes wrong. We can help whether it’s a customer issue, a transporter issue, or something different altogether. Our expert member support team offers hands-on assistance to resolve all kinds of shipping obstacles. If a truck breakdown occurs, you’ll have access to our expansive network of feedback-rated carriers, so we can get you refunded and your shipment back on the road smoothly.
4. Ironclad insurance. Most carriers already carry some level of insurance, but for your own peace of mind, purchasing additional cargo insurance is highly recommended. Booking through uShip, you can access our top-notch, low-cost insurance plans, and purchase right in the booking process. Learn more about cargo insurance here.
5. Guaranteed shipments. The Ship with Confidence Guarantee means we’ve got your back in case of payment disputes or items that don’t arrive as expected, with payments up to $500 per incident.
Add it all up, and you’ll find that the clear solution to shipping your larger items is one that doesn’t involve time-consuming rate checking in multiple locations, worrying about your item’s safety, and certainly no backbreaking DIY work. The exclusive uShip benefits you get when shipping through us make it easy, quick, and most importantly – safe, to ship just about anything.
To get started, just create your first listing. From there, you can sit back, watch the quotes roll in, make an informed decision, and ship your item with confidence.
Here's what our customers are saying: