Are you looking for an affordable UPS Freight quote? UPS is a major player in the LTL freight transportation industry. They have been around for decades and show no signs of slowing down. The Virginia based logistics company owns a fleet of over six thousand trucks to pull its 22,000 plus trailers. With a surplus of 200 freight terminals serving North America, UPS offers extensive LTL freight coverage. So whether you are a large business shipping five pallets a day, or a small startup sending three a month, UPS is a great choice.
UPS Freight Shipping Services
It’s important for a business to have access to multiple service options in order to meet the unique shipping needs of its customers. That is why uShip offers the entire UPS arsenal of optional services. The additional services offered when you obtain a UPS Freight on uShip are:
- Expansive Coverage: A UPS Freight quote includes direct, regional, and national rates within the 48 contiguous states, plus Canada.
- Money-Back Guaranteed Delivery: UPS Freight offers a money-back, guaranteed delivery option for those time-sensitive shipments.
- Volume Discounts: Businesses shipping more than a few pallets in a single pick up can receive exclusive volume discounts.
- Residential Pickup and Delivery: Not a business shipper? No problem, UPS will still make the pickup. That said, an extra fee may apply depending on the specifics.
With uShip, you get the whole package: the services you need at a price you can afford. For a complete list of freight providers on uShip, please see our directory of LTL carriers.
UPS Freight Shipping Quotes Via uShip
At this point, you are probably wondering why you shouldn’t just cut out the middle man and request quotes directly from UPS. The truth is that most LTL freight carriers won’t directly offer its deeply discounted rates to a business whose volume is low. Therefore, small businesses that are only shipping a few times a month struggle to find affordable shipping options. Given these points, it’s no wonder why hundreds of small enterprises and startups are taking advantage of what uShip offers.
uShip is the industry keyholder of special LTL pricing with carriers like UPS. In fact, uShip saves most businesses up to 85% on LTL freight services. While it sounds almost too good to be true, these pricing discounts are possible by leveraging something called collective buying power.
Collective buying power is representative of the idea that there is extensive buying power in large numbers. When a business books a UPS freight pick up via uShip, they are booking through the same account as hundreds of other businesses. The total monthly shipment count of each business is then combined and reported as one to UPS. As a result, UPS heavily discounts uShip’s contract rates which are reflected in our quotes. As you can see, collective buying power completes a full cycle.
Benefits of using uShip to Book with UPS
The concept of collective freight buying power isn’t new, it’s just poorly executed in a saturated market. uShip is dedicated to producing the most competitive UPS Freight quotes in the industry while providing an unmatched level of service. When you use uShip, you get more than just low-cost UPS Freight shipping quotes, you also receive:
- World-Class Customer Support: uShip creates the foundation for a smooth shipment by offering industry-leading customer support.
- Invoice Audits: Each and every LTL invoice is checked and rechecked for billing accuracy. If something looks wrong, we will gladly dispute any charges on your behalf.
- Bring Your Own Rates: If you already have your own rates with UPS or any other LTL carrier, you can load them directly into your uShip portal. This allows you to compare all of your contract rates in one place against ours. The best part, it’s 100% free – even if you don’t book one of our rates.
- Customer Specific Pricing: We can adjust pricing based on your repeat volume, even if it’s not a large amount.
- Referral Program: Want free money? uShip gives you shipping credit and Amazon gift cards for referring others.
- Insurance Options: Filing a claim through a carrier’s insurance policy is a complete nightmare. It can take months for the claim to even be acknowledged. uShip ends the pain and suffering with the option to purchase your own policy at a price point you can afford.
From discounted prices to stellar service, it’s clear why small businesses prefer obtaining a UPS Freight quote from uShip. If you have any questions about shipping LTL freight on uShip, please contact us. We have an experienced freight team available to answer any of your questions.