With uShip Payments, you can book your shipments online with one payment handled entirely through uShip.com. It’s the safest way for you to pay for shipping services.
How it works:
When you book your shipment, you prepay for the job in full.
You will receive a payment code for your shipment.
Upon completion of the shipment, you will release payment to the service provider. You can do this one of two ways:
- Give the payment code to your service provider.
- OR release funds online from your uShip account.
NOTE: Do not give the payment code to your service provider before completion of the shipment.
If a service provider requests the code before delivery, please contact Member Support
Note for animal shippers: Payment for animal shipments may be made at pickup as required by USDA regulations.
Why are online payments the safest way to pay?
- You're 100% protected by the uShip Guarantee.
- The entire transaction takes place securely online.
- Never get stuck with surprise charges.
Which shipments does this apply to?
- You will see a uShip Payments icon on eligible bids.
- All booking requests require online payment.
- Transactions over $2,750.00 (total bid amount) are not eligible for online payment.
- Only bids from service providers with a feedback score of 5 or more and 90% or higher positive feedback or carriers that are SaferWatch Verified are eligible.
- All auction and fixed price listings for $700 and under and all Published Rates for $2750 and under placed by qualified TSPs will be paid exclusively via uShip Payments.
What happens if there is a cancellation?
- In the event of a cancellation before you release the payment code, you will receive a credit equal to your Auction Service Fee plus 10% of the bid price. This may be applied toward booking the same or any other shipment within one year of the original cancellation date. The remaining 90% of the bid price will be refunded in full.
- If any issues arise after the payment is released, disputes must be resolved directly with the service provider.
- If a cancellation occurs through no fault of your own, please contact Member Support – these instances will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Questions about online payments on uShip? Contact Member Support.