How Does touch.uShip.com Work?
The uShip mobile site can be used on Internet-enabled phones by visiting touch.uShip.com. No download or special registration is required.
- 1.Sign in with your regular uShip username and password.
- 2.Navigate the site to easily find the information you need.
- 3.Use the site to view messages, ask and answer questions and view bids.
Why use the uShip mobile site?
touch.uship.com is ideal for Transportation Service Providers and customers that are on-the-go.
It lets you access your uShip account and communicate about your pending shipments, so you're never out of touch.
For Service Providers:
- Stay up-to-date on your bids without leaving your truck. Be responsive to customers' questions for loads you have bid on.
- Receive alerts when your bids are accepted so you can plan your pickup.
- Double-check a delivery address and even view it on a map (depending on the phone).
- Access contact numbers and other important information for your matches.
- Review your active listings and compare your bids while you're away from the computer.
- Correspond with Service Providers and ask or answer questions to make sure you have all the information you need to pick a carrier.
- Read your messages and alerts so you always know the status of your shipments.
- Check to see what time shipments are scheduled for pickup or delivery and get contact information for your Service Provider.