TRANSPORTING A MOTORCYCLE WITHOUT A TRUCK
Transporting a motorcycle can seem like a big task, especially if you don’t have a truck. If you can’t ride it from where it is to where it needs to go, you may consider hiring a professional motorcycle shipping company. No matter the distance, getting your bike moved without a truck is easy when you find someone else to do the heavy lifting for you. Finding a transporter on your own takes a few steps:
- Find motorcycle haulers in your area or the area of the pickup location
- Research these carriers to see what kind of services they provide
- Call or email the transporters you have found to get pricing estimates
- Compare services, reviews, and pricing to decide which carrier you want to work with
Doing it yourself will result in full voicemail and email inboxes. Save yourself the trouble and use uShip. uShip is your one-stop shop for finding motorcycle transporters. Simply create your shipment listing with details about your motorcycle and your shipping needs, then motorcycle transporters will come to you with quotes as they compete for your business. This ensures you get their best rates. Compare and research all in one spot using their uShip carrier profile, where you can find customer-rated feedback on their services. Choose the carrier whose services, reviews, and price work best for you and you’re on your way to your motorcycle delivery.
Transporting a motorcycle without a truck is easy with uShip. When you use uShip, you’re also getting:
- Quotes that come to you
- Ship with Confidence Guarantee
- Easily Purchase a uShip Protection Plan
- Expert Support Throughout Your Shipment
- Secure Payments
- One Stop Shop For All You Shipping Needs
uShip saves you time and money.
Ready to Ship?Get Quotes
When shipping a motorcycle, it will not be covered by your personal policy. In order to protect against damage or loss, your motorcycle shipping company should offer a minimum amount of insurance.
Before your motorcycle movers arrive for pick up, you should prepare your motorcycle for transport.
Most motorcycle transporters let you choose from either an open trailer or an enclosed trailer. Here's how to choose.
May 10, 2019