The time it takes to ship a motorcycle is depends on many factors. If you’re shipping your bike state to state it will take less than 14 days, but if you’re shipping your motorcycle internationally, it can take up to 4 weeks. Some of the things to take into consideration when estimating the time it takes to ship a motorcycle are:
- Point of origin and drop-off
- Type of shipment (container, crated, loose)
- Distance traveled
- Time of year
Take a look at how long it took for these motorcycle shipments:
- Late 1980s Yamaha YSR50 moped size: Arkansas to California, 5 days
- 2017 MASSIMO MSU 500 UTV: Texas to Georgia, 3 days
- 2010 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Classic: Florida to Ohio, 5 days
- 2012 Aprilia Tuono V4 R APRC: Connecticut to California, 14 days
Motorcycle transport can take 2 weeks on average, coast-to-coast. To get a better idea of how long it takes to ship a motorcycle, check out our motorcycle shipping index.
When you ship with uShip, you’re in control. Simply create your listing and professional motorcycle transporters will send you quotes as they compete for your business. Check out their carrier profiles to compare their services and customer feedback. Avoid the hassle of brokers and a full inbox. Use uShip and save time and money.