Power Broker Program
Get exclusive service and recognition as one of uShip’s elite brokers.
The Power Broker program rewards uShip’s elite brokers based on the quality and volume of business they conduct on the site.
Benefits to All Power Brokers
- Recognition Throughout uShip – Power Brokers get an icon next to their username, as well as a seal on their profile.
- VIP Support – Get prioritized customer support and technical help.
- Open Invite to uShip Offices – If you’re going to be in the Austin, TX, area, schedule a visit. We’re always happy to meet you and get your face-to-face feedback.
- Special Offers – We are always negotiating with third party firms to bring you discounts and other exclusive offers.
- Double Rewards - Power Brokers receive double rewards in uShip's limited-time Broker Rewards promotion:
FTL & Heavy Equipment:
LTL, Motorcycles, CLT, Boats and all other categories:
Disclaimer: If the total value of benefits received during the year exceeds $600.00, you will be issued a 1099-MISC. uShip will notify you as you approach the value threshold, and you will have the option to forgo further benefits at that point.
Power Broker Qualifications
- Be a uShip user for at least 90 days.
- Use a broker account type or have a broker entity type.
- Feedback rating of at least 20.
- 95% or higher positive feedback.
- Leave at least as much feedback as you receive.
- Keep your account in good financial standing.
- Post and book a minimum of 10 brokered loads over the previous month (see chart above for specific thresholds).
- Average a minimum of $1,000 in shipping volume per month over the previous three month period (see chart above for specific thresholds). Volume is defined as the sum of all your accepted quote prices per month.
- Uphold all uShip community values, including honesty, timeliness and respect for other members.
- Comply with all uShip quoting and marketplace policies.
- Meet excessive cancellation requirements. Learn more.
Learn more about Brokered Loads on uShip
Power Broker Tiers: