What does the "Ship with Confidence" Guarantee promise?
- If you follow our Fraud Prevention Guidelines to ensure that your shipment is delivered safely, then the following applies.
- In the event that payment is made to a uShip Service Provider and services are not rendered, uShip will reimburse your unrefunded payments up to $500*.
- If your items are damaged, lost or stolen in transit, and you are unable to collect on a claim filed through uShip Cargo Insurance or your service provider’s insurance, uShip will compensate you up to $500**.
What is not covered?
- Transactions that are consummated "off-site" as well as on-site transactions that are subsequently canceled.
- Damage claims that do not follow the steps outlined in the damages guarantee clause.
- Damage claims for items that fall under the following categories:
- Horses & Livestock
- Food and agriculture products (including flowers, cotton, plants, fresh foods)
- Personal effects such as jewelry, precious stones, metals, cash in transit, etc.
- Problems that arise from not following our Fraud Prevention Guidelines.
How does the payments guarantee work?
- 1.Every uShip transaction is automatically covered.
- 2.Follow our Fraud Prevention Guidelines during the shipping process.
- 3.Try to work out any issues directly with your Service Provider.
- 4.Notify us immediately of any problems and give our support team a chance to help out.
- 5.If we are unable to help you resolve the issue with your Service Provider, we will reimburse you up to $500*.
* Effective for transactions booked on or after September 1st, 2009.
How does the damages guarantee work?
- 1.Take photos of the shipment at pickup.
- 2.Try to work out any issues directly with your Service Provider.
- 3.Notify us immediately of any problems and give our support team a chance to help out.
- 4.Take photos of the shipment at delivery.
- 5.Send us proof of delivery including a signed bill of lading and an official estimate of damages.
- 6.In the case of stolen items, a police report is required.
- 7.In case of lost items, only items included in the original listing will qualify.
- 8.If your claim falls under the guidelines for payout, we will compensate you up to $500.
** Effective for transactions booked on or after December 7th, 2012.
Please view the "Ship with Confidence" Guarantee Terms & Conditions for more information.