Mountain Movers

3.7

(20)

Find Jobs, No Matter What You Haul

With new shipments posted every 30 seconds, there’s always money to be made on uShip.

COMPANY BIO

Mountain Movers are relatively new to the shipping world only about 10 months old but that being said we believe we could be the best around with your help. There is nothing to big or to small for Mountain Movers to take care of. Allow us to help you move the things you need moved. We stride on 98% on time delivery the other 2% is because nothing is predictable and anything can happen on the road. We will always have the lowest prices versus our competitors. We take pride in our work and pride in your possessions. All items will be properly secured no matter what it takes blanket wrapped, bubble wrapped, strapped 20 times or even put in its own protective case. Every item that enters our trailer leaves our trailer in the same exact condition no exceptions. All this being said Thank you for the time to read our summary and ultimately to ship with Mountain Movers Jeff Stevens

View Mountain Movers's Full Profile

Join uShip to get access to
Detailed information about Mountain Movers's past shipments
More photos and details about Mountain Movers
Verified reviews by shippers who’ve used Mountain Movers before
Join uShip

Choosing Your Service Provider

uShip is an open marketplace where you can connect with feedback-rated service providers. Join uShip to see reviews about Mountain Movers and thousands of other service providers.

How Does uShip Work?

Start by creating a listing with details about your shipment. Review and communicate with service providers as they submit competing quotes, then select and book.

Ready to Ship? Get Free Quotes