Masa N.

User Information
Started on uShip: 2/17/2010
Total Matches:
Shipments Posted: 1
Net Match Rate: 100%
1
100%
1
0
Customer History
  Total 1 mo 6 mo 12 mo
  Positive:
1
0 0 0
  Neutral:
0
0 0 0
  Negative:
0
0 0 0
  Total Matches:
1
0 0 0
  Cancellations:
0
0 0 0
  Shipments Posted:
1
0 0 0
  Net Match Rate:
100%
n/a n/a n/a
About Me
I and my wife need to move our stuff to a new house at Napier and 12 Mile in Novi. 90% of our stuff is now in a storage facility located at Grand River & Meadowbrook. It's an indoor storage in basement, but they have a few carts and a large elevator. The rest(10%) of our stuff is in a temporary apartment on 8 Mile in Northville. It'll be two locations to pick up, but all our stuff is from a two-bedroom apartment we used to live.
Items: 1 - 1 of 1  
Rating: Positive
Left by: mdeeee (4141+ Positive Feedback)
On: 3/24/2010
For: Local Novi 2 Bedroom A...
Very nice people. Pleasure to do business with.
Items: 1 - 1 of 1  
Items: 1 - 1 of 1  
Rating: Positive
Left for: mdeeee (4141+ Positive Feedback)
On: 3/24/2010
For: Local Novi 2 Bedroom A...
It was first time for me to ask a moving company, and I was a little nervous. But, their moving staff are friendly and handled my staff with care. I would ask them again and also recommend them to my friends.
Items: 1 - 1 of 1  
This user does not have any active shipments.
Items: 1 - 1 of 1  
Category Origin Destination Miles Date
Novi, MI
3/7 - 3/13
Novi, MI
3/7 - 3/13
0 2/20
Items: 1 - 1 of 1  
* Profile information provided by member. Please verify all credentials.