USF Holland Freight
Founded in 1929, Holland Motor Freight is one of the most tenured LTL carriers in the industry. The company’s longevity stems from its dedicated employees and its ability to perform at high standards.
Holland consistently records some of the lowest claim ratios each year. Preventing damage and loss in the LTL industry is difficult due to the nature of the shipping processes. However, Holland Motor Freight’s 8,590+ employees have seemed to have found their groove. In fact, its employees have been taking home the Quest for Logisitcs award from Logistics Management Magazine since the 1980s.
USF Holland is a regional carrier and only serves a limited area. It runs 12 states in the U.S. and two provinces in Canada. Holland’s network includes 53 service centers, 6,886 trailers, and 4,190 tractor trucks. With such a large number of trucks serving a limited area, Holland Motor Freight is able to offer more next-day service lanes than any of its competitors.
USF Holland Freight Rates
Book your Holland freight pickup with uShip to save up to 85%. We give you the freedom and control to choose the carrier that best fits your needs. All carriers have uShip profiles where you can review user feedback, get insurance information, view pictures of equipment, and more.
- Customer Support: uShip’s knowledgeable LTL customer support team is available via phone or email. If you need to file a damage claim or dispute a rebill, we can help.
- Invoice Audits: All invoices are checked for accuracy to ensure you are getting the best price possible. We will proactively credit the difference of any overpayment to your uShip account.
- Bring Your Own Rates: If you have your own rates with Holland Motor Freight or any other LTL carrier, you can load them directly into your uShip portal, allowing you to compare quotes all in one place.
- Customer Specific Pricing: We can negotiate pricing with carriers based on your individual volume.
- Referral Program: You will receive shipping credit when you refer a friend.
- Insurance Options: Did you know LTL carriers do not have full liability insurance? It’s always best to cover your freight with a uShip cargo insurance policy.
From competitive prices to great customer service, it’s clear why so many small businesses prefer obtaining Holland Motor Freight quotes from uShip. If you have any questions about shipping LTL freight on uShip, please contact us. We have an experienced freight team available to answer all of your questions.