We contracted VinnyVince69 to haul a boat from Reno, NV to the Canadian border(sweetgrass montana). He was to pick up the boat at 10pm in Reno, but around dinner time when the bank closed we became aware that the wire transfer to the seller in the USA did not go through, therefor could not release the boat to shipper. Seller agreed to release it in the morning if we could get the bank to confirm the wire transfer was sent; i called vince and offered him to stay at a hotel in Reno, paid for. He did end up staying overnight at the hotel, and he was able to change his shipping arrangements for his next pick up in Idaho to accomidate us. Seriously; how many shippers would have just taken the deposit and been done with us! He was actually HAPPY that he got to stay over in a hotel...we thought he was doing US a favor, and vice versa! We text messaged back and forth the whole way there, and he got our boat to Montana, safe and sound. There is always that panic, what if it doesnt show up....and vince was able to ease my panic by the frequent communication. We were able to change our route(we decided to go to the Rooseville border crossing) instead of the sweetgrass/alberta crossing, because we knew Vince had to be in Idaho, and figured it would save him a bit of time. Again, he did us a favor by waiting to pick up our boat a day late, it was the least we could do.
Our new 2008 Regal boat is now safe and sound and destined for Canadian lakes. We're greatful that Vince helped make this happen.