Finally booked with a responsible shipping company that was fair and honest. I would use this company again for future bookings. Some mistakes and pointers I would share with people about my first exsperience, trying to book this load,
1. Don't always go with low bid!
2. Check all feedback / history about who's bidding before booking shipping.(Dishonesty comes in all walks of life.)
3. Have a realistic time frame for your shipping / load to be delivered.
4. Have a plan B if your first booking falls through,--- it can be time consuming to cancel out of first booking.
5. Know Uships fine print on cancellation, deposit's, terms and conditions.
6. Yes, spend the time reading all information and fine print.
For the most part using Uship was a good exsperience and would use the web site again for future bookings, just KNOW THE RULES OF THE GAME before booking and spending your MONEY.