Below are a list of tips to consider when shipping your vehicle:
Vehicle Shipping Tips:
- Make sure you start researching auto carriers at least four weeks before the process.
- The most cost-effective method is often to have your car driven, but you can also opt to have it transported on an open or enclosed trailer.
- When choosing a carrier, it’s highly recommended that you research them carefully, based on their feedback rating, legal authority, and the level of liability and cargo insurance they carry.
- Carefully preparing your vehicle for transport will ensure that it arrives at its destination in good condition.
- Finally, by making sure that you’re prepared and know what to expect when your transporter arrives, the process will go more smoothly for all involved.