Cash, Check, Other
Before Pickup, At Pickup, At Delivery
Bid placed 5/25/2011 7:48 AM CST
Expires 5/28 7:48 AM
Service Provider will pick up shipment between 6/6/2011 and 6/7/2011.
Service Provider will deliver shipment between 6/6/2011 and 6/7/2011.
Mode of transport:
Direct contact with Truck Driver at any time
No additional information
Additional payment terms:
High Goal's Pony Express also accepts Official Bank Checks ( not a Money Order )
thank you for your bid. are you free to bring him back to warwick the first week in july as well? i am not sure if the measurements i gaveyou are correct. it is my daughter's horse and she didn't answer when i called to ask.
Thank you for your interest in our services.We do a great deal of shipping in New York and are, therefore, quite flexible. However, coincidentally the first ten days of July are not good. I hope this is helpful. Thanks..Steve
what is the earliest date in july you would be free?
i will speak to my daughter later and accept the bid after. thank you
In answer to your question, I believe that the earliest would be the 12th.
my daughter will already be at camp when you pick the horse up. is it ok if we are not there.
That would be fine.If you would not be present at either end of the trip then full payment would need to be arranged prior to pickup.
my daughter is 17 and would be at the other end. i would drop her off with check or cash in an envelope for you. i will double check with the barn owner tomorrow about pick up (she is not usually there on mondays but there may be someone else to help.) if you come on tuesday it wont be a problem. thank you
It's too early to say what specific day or time I would be there as it's 1 1/2 months away (we are talking about July, correct?).In terms of your daughter having cash for us at delivery, that's fine. At delivery, the only acceptable method of payment is cash. If you worried about her losing cash, we would accept a personal check if sent to us early enough for it to clear before the trip.Other options are wiring money into our business bank account ot depositing cash into a branch of the bank (Bank of America). Our clients have done all of these and each method is fine if they're not at either end of the trip. I hope these options are helpful.
no i am talking about the pick up in warwick june 6th or 7th. she is leaving for camp the 6th and will arrive in new hampshire in the late afternoon.
Well, I'm certainly glad we clarified that question! As I read over our previous emails, am I correct that you were curious if we could bring your horse back home in July? I misunderstood that there were two possible times, June and July, that we could transport from Warwick to Chesterfield. In any case, we're on the same page now.We would plan to ship your horse on Tuesday, June 7th to Chesterfield and would be able to bring him back to Warwick in July. My wife and I are flying to Colorado to see our son in the first week of July, though not certain of the exact date. That being said, there is a possibility we could return him before we left or right after we got back .I hope this is helpful. I can't wait till we can talk directly-less potential for confusion!