Loading Service (mover loads)
Bid placed 8/12/2014 4:58 PM CST
Expires 24 hours after auction ends (8/21/2014 3:29 PM CST)
Service Provider will pick up shipment between 8/19/2014 and 8/20/2014.
Service Provider will deliver shipment between 8/23/2014 and 8/24/2014.
Loading Service (mover loads)
Mode of Transport:
I will be using my personal van and can certainly fulfill your needs of pickup and delivery. I am 52, I have also been a cat breeder for 12 years and have driven over 120,000 miles in the past 7 months. I have nearly 60 dog reviews, (many of them Pits) during that time here, all POSITIVE, with ZERO Cancellations by me. It is obvious from my reviews, I love animals. I can provide door to door delivery for your "precious cargo", provide great care and protection, & your puppy will arrive happy & relaxed, as Blacky will travel in a blanketed carrier in the back of my new Dodge Caravan. There is a/c throughout the vehicle, with separate settings for front/back and side to side. I also provide multiple breaks daily for water/potty, leashes for exercise, and your pet ALWAYS stays with me. If you are interested and would consider my bid, please contact me via UShip by responding to this bid with a question. I am in the process of organizing my trip. Thanks, Randy of Purrfect Pet Delivery
Purrfect Pet Delivery Service's Terms and Conditions
By accepting this bid you are agreeing to this Service Provider's Terms and Conditions.
I am a transporter of animals, not a groomer or trainer!
Have your pet CLEAN & ready to travel, meaning bathe, brush, and get it accustomed to it's collar or harness, and if possible, being in a crate if one is being sent along. This will only help ensure your pet has a safe, stress free trip, and that your pet doesn't escape off it's leash. And please, if you expect me to be able to safely walk your animal, get it used to walking with a leash BEFORE I arrive. Many dogs will fight, and or twist their way out of a collar if they have never been on a leash. Last thing we need is your dog running loose next to the freeway.
I now use a 2012 Dodge Caravan for delivery that gives me the ability to carry larger animals, but provides a more comfortable ride for most of your precious pets. The van was purchased in July of 2014, (I used my 2013 Chevy Cruze prior to that time) and your animal will ride in heated or air conditioned comfort at all times. I provide carriers/cages for all pets and also have food/water bowls. I also make frequent stops to allow for stretching, potty breaks, water/food, etc so your animal arrives refreshed, fed, and hydrated. The only thing I require from the shipper is enough food for the trip, and any comfort toy or blanket to send along to make the trip less stressful. Also, that you have your pet clean & groomed. There is no need for unwanted hair and odor on our trip. I would suggest using a flea shampoo since we stop at rest areas where many dogs are exercised.
I provide plenty of texts along the way, including many pics I take of my furry passengers on our many stops. You will find I have bonded with your pet by the time it arrives at it's destination, I truly love animals.
Looking forward to providing you with the best service, door to door, and always a safe and timely trip!
*** IF YOU ARE NEW TO uSHIP - this will help! ***
- Please be sure uShip can contact you with any bids or ??
- Reply promptly to get best service. Many drivers are only in an area for a short time and may be willing to do your shipment much more quickly and inexpensively if you merely respond. Within 24 hours is good, within 12 much better.
- Be realistic. Many new uShip customers feel paying $100 is adequate to deliver an animal cross country, when that is not close to reality. For a trip lasting 2 to 3 days, that's a minimum of 10-15 stops for potty/exercise. Try taking a cab for 20 miles, or shipping freight in a trailer, both will cost anywhere from $1.25 to $1.50 per mile, but yet many will come here expecting to pay less than TEN CENTS per mile for a loved one! Pets are like family, they have many needs. When a pet requires travel, it comes with so much more additional work and care than some crate full of parts. So plan accordingly, you will get what you pay for.
- Post a budget when asked. If you are getting bids for over $500 and you plan on paying $200, let all providers know. Someone may be in your area and can do it, but only if we know.
- If you get a bid that fits your timeframe and budget, and the driver rating and reviews pass inspection, ACCEPT IT!! Why wait? It's very possible a driver may have been able to fit your pet in at a certain time & price, but by waiting, you may find that bid cancelled before you make a decision. The system works great when we all work together!
There are no questions for this bid.