Jill's Piano

Listing Information
Shipment Title:Jill's Piano
Shipment ID: 907382447
Customer:Jill A.
Date Listed:11/19/2013 3:10 PM CST
Date Updated: 12/12/2013 7:46 AM CST
Ended: 12/12/2013 7:44 AM CST
Budget: Place Bid
# of Bids: 7 (0 Active)
Auction Goods:No
Shipment Pictures
Origin, Destination, & Route Information
Origin
Residence
Pickup: Ready Now
Route

Est. Distance: 310.00 Miles
Destination
Residence
Delivery: ASAP
Special Care Items > Pianos Click on Report a Violation to report a uShip rules violation
Jill's Piano
  • Upright
  • 4 ft 10 in. 
  • 2 ft 1 in. 
  • 3 ft 8 in. 
  • 400 lbs
  • No
White Glove, Blanket Wrap, LTL Freight and Packaging, LTL Standard, Other, Courier Service
Questions for this Shipment Click on Report a Violation to report a uShip rules violation
Question:
11/19/2013
I may be going to Chicago next Monday. Just curious to know if this would be ready to go then. Enclosed transport, with experience moving pianos. We will use casters to move across floor to prevent any damages. Then strap down and cover with blanket to prevent scratches. $400. -JoshReport a Violation
Response: I think that could work. Do you have experience moving pianos? I read the reviews and they look good. Would I pay you upon safe arrival?11/19/2013Report a Violation
Response: Yes if you look back on our feedback you will see. We have done piano and organ moves on uship and others. You are given a payment code that upon delivery is given to me to release the funds. 11/19/2013Report a Violation
Response: Sounds great - let's schedule it. Would you be picking up on Monday and dropping off on the same day? What else do we need to do to get this scheduled?11/19/2013Report a Violation
Response: Well I am waiting on another possible load. It would be too far to drive for me with just the piano. My expenses would barely be covered. The way we get it started is I would make a bid, and then you would accept and pay uship in full. They require this with any bid under $700. Upon delivery you would release the money from your account or provide me with the payment code. Either way works. I will try and get an answer with the other listing. If I can find something else, I will try that too. 11/19/2013Report a Violation
Response: Sounds great. Should we wait for the bid to see if you get the other shipment? Makes sense that you'd need more than one to make it work at that price. Also, we aren't in a hurry so if this one doesn't work out and you get another order that you could bundle this with, that could work. 11/19/2013Report a Violation
Response: I will work on the other listing and let you know ASAP. Is $400 about the too of your budget? 11/19/2013Report a Violation
Response: I actually just got another bid for 357 so def the top of my range. I'll still go with you at 400 since I already agreed to it verbally. 11/19/2013Report a Violation
Response: Well I very much appreciate that. Not many people stick to their word anymore. I hope to have am answer for you in the morning-afternoon.11/19/2013Report a Violation
Question:
11/19/2013
I went ahead and bid. You can accept and I will get it done before the dates you have requested. If not this trip coming up, then another I can fit in. I'm all set if you are. -JoshReport a Violation
Response: I would rather wait until we have an actual date if that is ok. Any update on the other order?11/20/2013Report a Violation
Response: No not yet. I guess he is waiting still. It's easy to find stuff to Chicago, but hard to give you an exact date. I figured you were open until the dates you provided. That's why I bid.11/20/2013Report a Violation
Response: I am ..just got excited about the prospect of a Monday delivery. Keep me posted. Once we have a date, I'll accept and pay. 11/20/2013Report a Violation
Response: I am still working on the o9tehr listing. I think it may be a dead one. I am trying to pickup something else tomorrow. If that goes through will you still be able to work with me?11/24/2013Report a Violation
Response: I just saw this message. Yes, I turned down another two bids so am hoping it works out. What is your expected timing? Any update? I want to make sure I get the piano by Christmas so let me know if you still think you can do it! Hi there - I haven't heard back. Please let me know if you are able to move the piano for us. Thanks!11/26/2013Report a Violation
Response: Yes! I am currently looking for a trip to Chicago. I will hopefully be out by next Monday. I am still able to move this for you before Christmas. Thanks! -Josh12/3/2013Report a Violation
Response: Great - thanks! Any update?12/3/2013Report a Violation
Response: I am trying to secure another load or two. I have not bid as I want to give you an exact day. This week is looking very good.12/8/2013Report a Violation
Question:
11/21/2013
Hi Jill, We just answered your question on the bid information page. yes we can pick up your piano anytime on the 21st thursday of november and will we be in the chicago area delivering 23rd saturday of november in the evening between 6pm -9pm if this works out let us know? wedeliver77 Report a Violation
Response: Thanks for getting back to me - I don't think we can get it together to be ready to ship today. If you are making a similar trip in the coming weeks, please message me. 11/21/2013Report a Violation
Response: We have family and friends in Chicago area they move back and fore from Detroit area we have items going and coming back but I don't know when could be 2 to 6 times a year. We try to take other items through uShip if it works out. Wedeliver7711/21/2013Report a Violation
Question:
11/21/2013
Hi Jill we only bid on this because it said ",Ready Now" wedeliver77Report a Violation
Question:
11/22/2013
Hi Jill, Do you still need your shipment moved? Matthew (CCLS) Report a Violation
Question:
12/3/2013
We may be heading from MI to the Chicago area before Christmas, do you still need your piano moved? Is it currently on the 1st floor, going to the 1st floor? I'll be happy to offer a bid with a little more info please. Thanks, Mary, JP's Piano MovingReport a Violation
Response: Hi there - Yes, we still need the piano moved. We currently have verbally committed to another vendor but they are unable to provide us a date so we would be interested in hearing more about your situation/price. Re: your questions, yes, it will be going from 1st floor to first floor. 12/3/2013Report a Violation
Response: Hi Jill, sorry it's taken so long to respond back to you. Looks like we won't be able to get to IL before Christmas, more likely sometime in January. Our other piano customers aren't ready to go, so I can't offer a lower price to you than you already have. If anything changes, I'll let you know. Mary (JP's Piano Moving) 12/11/2013Report a Violation
Question:
12/10/2013
Hello Jill, this is Josh with Lucky Loads. I am ready to pick this up. I will be in the area tomorrow. I put my bid in a few days ago, and am just waiting for you to accept. Hope to hear from you soon! -JoshReport a Violation
Response: I'm so sorry for the delay. I'm confirming that my parents are home today but I think it should work. I sent you another msg with my phone number but I'm not sure it went through. 12/11/2013Report a Violation
Question:
12/11/2013
Jill, I was wondering if you could please respond to me. I have a few other loads I scheduled for this trip, and I may start to get behind. Will today or tomorrow work for pickup?Report a Violation
Response: Yes. Pls call me [phone number removed]12/11/2013In Violation
Accepted Bid
Price Service Provider Service type  
$400
Accepted 12/11
5.0/5 | 116 reviews
White Glove
0
$358
Expired 11/30
5.0/5 | 182 reviews
Blanket Wrap
1
$400
Expired 11/30
5.0/5 | 116 reviews
Blanket Wrap
0
$350
Cancelled 11/21
5.0/5 | 81 reviews
Blanket Wrap
0
$358
Cancelled 12/6
5.0/5 | 182 reviews
Blanket Wrap
0
$358
Cancelled 11/21
5.0/5 | 81 reviews
Blanket Wrap
1
$381
Declined
5.0/5 | 21 reviews
White Glove
0