Boo

Listing Information
Shipment Title:Boo
Shipment ID: 336457860
Customer:Linda L.
Date Listed:2/14/2014 2:46 PM CST
Date Updated: 2/26/2014 9:01 AM CST
Ended: 2/24/2014 2:46 PM CST
Budget: Place Bid
# of Bids: 4 (0 Active)
Auction Goods:No
Shipment Pictures
Origin, Destination, & Route Information
Origin
Residence
Pickup: Ready Now
Route

Est. Distance: 967.00 Miles
Destination
Residence
Delivery: ASAP
Pets > Dogs Click on Report a Violation to report a uShip rules violation
Boo

Total Dogs: 1

Total Weight: 50 lbs

  •  
  • No
  • None
Additional Information: well behaved 3 yr old neutered male Blue Heeler Report a Violation
Loading Service (mover loads), Self Service (customer loads)
Questions for this Shipment Click on Report a Violation to report a uShip rules violation
Question:
2/14/2014
Do you have a budget in mind? JimReport a Violation
Response: I am offering 100.00 but will negotiate some. I am in CA doing some doctoring and need care for my dog until i can return home to MT.Marie in Glendale AZ has offered.to keep him and Ill pick him up on my way home. This has been a very expensive couple months or Id offer more. He is a very sweet dog.and is my loyal buddy and protector as I ranch quite remote in MT. and he cant stay much longer where he is. Id have to give him up and that would be very hard. Id sure appreciate your help! Thanks2/14/2014Report a Violation
Response: Heres what I can do. I live in Montrose Colorado. I could pick up Boo and bring him to my home where he would have a large enclosed yard and full run of the house. Once I can put togthere a couple of more runs to Az and then can deliver down there. My cost would be 187 all inclusive. Would this work for you? Jim2/14/2014Report a Violation
Response: I am in CA doing some doctoring and Boo is with friends in CO until I can return.home to MT. They are needing to be gone so his going to AZ is for care until I can return about end of March.I coudn't find anyone closer. would you be able to keep him Til then vs taking him to AZ? Just thought I'd ask as it sounds like you have accomodations and he doesn't need run of your house! I'd. pay the same and pick him up on my way home. Would save you a lot of driving and fuelLet me know.Linda awaiting a response. I am good with the 187 just need to here back as another shipper is offering to take him to AZ also. would rather he could stay there with you.let me know asap. thanks. Lindal2/14/2014Report a Violation
Response: Let me know and I will run up and get Boo. Are you ready to accept my bid ? Jim2/14/2014Report a Violation
Response: Yes IT can take care of him here. Jim2/14/2014Report a Violation
Response: Wow! That sounds great! But I need to know if you have other dogs or cats? Boo has been staying in a home with 3 dogs and 2 cats and has gotten along well for the most part. he did pick a fight once and growls at the older one some. He plays with the little dog all the time. Mostly he is protective of me with other dogs. I live remote on a ranch where he is used to just taking care of me. just want you to know all that. Hes been boarded before and got along well in the multiple doggy play yard. Let me know. I hope it will work out. if hes the only dog it will for sure. hes a sweetie and will love your attention.Linda2/14/2014Report a Violation
Response: No other animals here. Lost my dog last year and it would be a treat to have one around the house again. Jim2/14/2014Report a Violation
Response: That sounds great. Ill have to call tracy tomorrow and check on a time for you to pick up Boo.in Ftcollins.IT doesnt have to be right away, whatever works for you. Witin a week is ok. I didnt see where to accept your bid so we can get contact info. Let me know. Im sure Boo will love being the only dog getting all the attetion. Im sorry you lost your dog that is so hard .Linda the 187$ is good with me.2/14/2014Report a Violation
Response: I will submit my bid now and it will be good until 2pm. Once you accept IT can call you. Jim2/15/2014Report a Violation
Question:
2/14/2014
Linda this is Chris Cleven it appears you started a new ad do you need me to submit my bid on this ad? Report a Violation
Response: I responded to a question you asked later. I hope you received it.I'm not good with computers! If you can submit a bid of 200$ I will accept then we can visit about it.I know you are in a tight time frame and hope I'm not too late I've calved out cows and rode colts west of there some years ago as well at Tie Siding and on the Belvoir Grazing assoc. My cows are in WY now out east of Moorcroft not far south of me. Wy is a second home to me. I hope you can help me with Boo. thanks Linda no I see i already responded to this and accepted your bid of 202 and am trying to find your info to talk direct. and to reach Marie in AZ Hope we can get together on this. Linda2/14/2014Report a Violation
Response: Yes. Look for it2/14/2014Report a Violation
Question:
2/14/2014
It's in for your consideration. It's as close as the system will let me get it though. 202Report a Violation
Response: I accepted your bid and wrote you about it but am looking for a ph# so we can arrange things and have not yet heard back from Marie in AZ. I didn't make the payment yet as need to hear from you to be sure we can get all parties connected as I don't want to have to cancel and pay their 200$ cancel fee (uship's) I did click on "accept bid". How do I get your ph#? Linda2/14/2014Report a Violation
Question:
2/14/2014
Linda I just saw the rest of the question you asked and unfortunately my wife would not. Appreciate that very much from me we have four kids and multiple animals. And without seeing booze temperament with the other dogs I would not want to promise anything. However I did place the bid for $200 as you requested currently I am near Costco it will be heading back your way with in two hours. So if you ended up excepting the bid you would then have my phone number. Thank you for the quick responses it really does make it a lot easierReport a Violation
Question:
2/14/2014
I honestly couldn't tell you. All Iv heard from people is that once you accept it takes you to a payment page and after that is done it releases the contact information. Just leaving Costco. Report a Violation
Question:
2/14/2014
Linda. What my plan is. Is to be in Denver Sunday evening and Monday morning. I probably won't be leaving the Phoenix area until 9-10. After load up. So really that leaves Sunday evening and Monday. For drop off. Hope that helps with figuring it out. Just getting on I 25 at Brighton 229 exit. I will let you know when I get to harmony. Exit. Just in caseReport a Violation
Response: It sounds like you will be leaving Phx 9-10 which day? You leave Den. when and drop Boo off what time in Phx? and pick up Boo at Tracy's what time tonight? I'm a little confused. Bear with me.2/14/2014Report a Violation
Response: No it's alright it's hard sometimes through this email communication. If you ended up excepted and going through the process to obtain the phone number I can get a hold of you tonight and pick up food tonight I am currently at exit 250 heading back to Laramie. My plan is to leave tomorrow evening from Laramie. And begin Phoenix Sunday afternoon. That way I can load up some other items in Phoenix and it would not be leaving Phoenix until nine or 10 AM on Monday. So that would give a fairly wide range of time to meet up with somebody for boo basically both afternoon and a morning time frame.2/14/2014Report a Violation
Question:
2/14/2014
It is 705pm. I have a truck on a flatbed hooked to my truck so I won't drive through town right now I plan to take out Canyon Road up to tie siding into Laramie that way. What I will do is stop at the Walmart their harmony and wait for about 10 minutes to see if you wanted to get this put together. Keep me posted please. Tonight is family night so I'll have to leave shortlyReport a Violation
Response: just talked to tracy and they are home its 6:20 here. I have not heard back from marie inAZ to confirm drop off. call me on the # below payment info. I dont see yours.youd pick Boo up sat eve?in FT collins?2/14/2014Report a Violation
Question:
2/14/2014
Linda I unfortunately have to get back to Laramie so I can spend some time with the kids tonight. However I still willing to transport boo to Phoenix area as planned and what I could do is meet you in Ty Society tomorrow sometime. That would give you a little more time to figure out your plans. Believe me I do look forward to working with youReport a Violation
Question:
2/14/2014
Linda I just received an email and it appears our messaging is being delayed slightly that might have been The issue. I do look forward to working with you. I could meet you or someone tomorrow Saturday the 15th somewhere in between Laramie and Fort Collins to pick up boo. Since I had to head back to Laramie tonight. If the pick up tomorrow February 15 works for you then go ahead and accept the bid and go through the checkout process and one says completed you will then get access to my phone number and we can then contact each other as I will then get an email. That you have accepted the bidReport a Violation
Question:
2/14/2014
The big issues are the pick up and delivery dates and as long as you are okay with those it is best to get phone numbers and talk about the rest. I know you will not be disappointed with my service. Hope to hear from you soon Chris Cleven .clevenandsons.Report a Violation
Response: i finally talked to Marie and she is fine with him arriving sun afternoon or mon morning. tracy is willing to meet you wherever tomorrow with Boo.But until I know its all a go I'm not comfortable making a card payment and if things didnt work out im sure theyll keep my money and add a cancellation fee.Do you understand? Is that how it works, maybe you can reassure me. Linda2/14/2014Report a Violation
Response: That sounds great I'm all good on this end. And the dates are good. I think the cancellation fee You are seeing is actually on my personal terms. Which in this situation I would not have any cost associated with a cancellation. So that would not apply. I have never had to cancel a load or have a load canceled but I know it happens frequently from some of the brokered shippers. I don't think uShip keeps anything as long as both parties agree that there are no charges. But like I said I have not had to cancel ever so I'm not 100% positive. If you've confirmed with the receiving end. Ed someone is willing to meet me tomorrow sometime I think that is everything that needs to be worked out. Hopefully this makes you feel a little bit better. When you and up paid by credit card I technically do not get paid until after delivery. What happens is at delivery I will get a code from you or whoever you give it to. I entered that into uShip and it then releases those funds2/14/2014Report a Violation
Question:
2/15/2014
Hi Linda this is Chris Cleven from Laramie again. I'm going to be cutting firewood today and just trying to plan out my day. Did you still want to meet up today so I could take food to Phoenix. Please let me know thank you. All of the same dates and times are still accurate for me. Looking forward to speaking with you thank you Chris Cleven .clevenandsons.Report a Violation
Question:
2/15/2014
Sorry not food but boo. Gotta love the auto correctReport a Violation
Question:
2/15/2014
I guess someone is going to under bid me. Tried to work it all out to help you in time frames so that you would not have to worry about Boo. JimReport a Violation
Response: dont worry about the rate bid on uship. I want you to take him and keep him there as we discussed until about april 1 when i get done out here and go back to MT. i just need your bid to show up on uship so i can accept it and pay so we can get ph#'s and make arrangements.let me know asap. i'm planning on him going to stay with you.Linda2/15/2014Report a Violation
Response: I have submitted my bid on Uship. It is good until 2pm today. Jim2/15/2014Report a Violation
Response: just want to be sure you are keeping him with you not taking him to AZ. otherwise he'll stay where he is and ill board him there in ft collins while they are gone 1 week. too many dogs in AZ.Linda2/15/2014Report a Violation
Response: Yes he will stay here in Montrose.2/15/2014Report a Violation
Accepted Bid
Price Service Provider Service type  
$185
Declined
5.0/5 | 17 reviews
Loading Service (mover loads)
0
$203
Cancelled 2/15
5.0/5 | 17 reviews
Loading Service (mover loads)
1
$245
Cancelled 2/15
5.0/5 | 17 reviews
Loading Service (mover loads)
0