Biggie needs to get to Montreal!

Listing Information
Shipment Title:Biggie needs to ...
Shipment ID: 75015743
Customer:Paul R.
Date Listed:8/12/2014 8:57 PM CST
Date Updated: 8/27/2014 4:20 PM CST
Ended: 8/26/2014 8:57 PM CST
Budget: Place Bid
# of Bids: 1 (0 Active)
Auction Goods:No
Shipment Pictures
Origin, Destination, & Route Information
Pickup: Ready Now

Est. Distance: 1,849.00 Miles
Delivery: ASAP
Pets > Dogs Click on Report a Violation to report a uShip rules violation
Biggie needs to get to Montreal!

Total Dogs: 1

Total Weight: 125 lbs

  • No
  • X-Large
Loading Service (mover loads), Self Service (customer loads)
Questions for this Shipment Click on Report a Violation to report a uShip rules violation
Does this dog have all its shots including the paperwork to confirm all shots within the last 30 days?Report a Violation
Response: Yes we will be updating all his shots a few days prior to shipping. Also I am updating Biggies destination to Pierre Trudeau International Airport in Montreal Quebec...I wasn't able to fit our travel.arrangements around the previous destination.8/13/2014Report a Violation
will you be supplying food as well? and what price would you be capped at? i may have a diver in edmonton tomorrow..Report a Violation
Response: Hi there, we would be capped at about $600. We would certainly supply food, however we can't have Biggie travel until much closer to September 4-5th since he will be travelling in conjunction with my husband's flight and my car trip up to Montreal. If you have another driver going around that time and our price range is acceptable, please let us know and maybe we can work something out!8/13/2014Report a Violation
Response: I thank you for your response..i may be able to accommodate Biggie around that time , however if you find another offer . my loss your gain ... 8/13/2014Report a Violation
Response: Thank you for your response as well - we'll keep you posted and please do the same!8/13/2014Report a Violation
Hi There... I will be arriving in Edmonton around sept 8th/9th and leaving Edmonton around the 12th.. is that too late?Report a Violation
Response: Hi there. We could work with the 12th. My husband is flying from Edmonton to Montreal...the airlines either can't fly Biggie or want us to purchase a huge expensive metal crate for him. I will be driving up from Connecticut to meet them and pick them both up. How much would you charge, and how long would it take to get Biggie to Montreal? We'd have to book Paul's flight ticket and my driving around the arrival of Biggie to Montreal. We'll be getting his vaccinations updated on Friday and will provide food and a crate. We're hoping to spend no more than $600 on Biggie's trip.8/13/2014Report a Violation
Response: Great. I own 2 rescue dogs myself a lab and a Great Dane so I am a dog lover. I would be 3-4 days from ab to Montreal and would expect to leave around the 11th/12th. I can place a bid for you if that would work. Thanks. Paul 8/14/2014Report a Violation
Response: I placed a bid for your review. Thanks again. Paul 8/14/2014Report a Violation
Response: Hello i have an xl wire kennel as well would take that on board or should i be looking for a hard plastic kennel8/14/2014Report a Violation
The XL kennel you have should be fine.. I don't think you need to go get anything else.Report a Violation
Response: And shots do u need anything else other then rabies ? Just trying to figure out all the details when would bigs be in Montreal how long of a trip is that for u8/14/2014Report a Violation
Response: No I shouldn't need anything else as there will be no other animals on the trip. Once I leave Edmonton I would be between 3-4 days.. 4 to be safe.8/14/2014Report a Violation
Response: Ok sounds great! With the 3-4 time line in mind, would you be able to pick Biggie up on Wednesday September 10th then? If so, we'd love to accept your bid and choose your company. We've read your reviews and your prices are fair. Our biggest obstacle is both Paul and I are coming from different places and meeting Biggie in Montreal on the weekend. So having him there on Saturday or Sunday at the latest is crucial. We're bringing him to the US the same day. Thanks again for your timely replies! If we don't accept your bid today, we're just waiting on my my check deposit to clear which will happen tomorrow morning.8/14/2014Report a Violation
Response: Yes, that should work fine. I only have a few spots left for my return trip and I would expect those to be filled before I arrive so there should not be any delays. 8/14/2014Report a Violation
Accepted Bid
Price Service Provider Service type  
Accepted 8/15
5.0/5 | 19 reviews
Loading Service (mover loads)