Hi. I'm sorry I haven't gotten back with you for awhile. I was suppose to get him flown up here this weekend but turns out he was to big for the plane and they didn't think to tell me that before my parents drove 3 hours to an airport to drop him off. So you can imagine how happy I am about that, but I am happy that I didn't decline your offer just yet in case something like that happend. I was wondering if you were still coming up here and if you could pick him up along the way? I thought I would have him this weekend but I can wait till June if that means he'll be here with me. Thanks!