Cash, Credit Card, PayPal
Before Pickup, At Pickup, At Delivery
Bid placed 1/22/2012 8:34 AM CST
Expires 1/25 8:34 AM
Service Provider will pick up within 5 days of booking.
Service Provider will deliver within 5 days of pickup.
Tow Away Service
Mode of Transport:
Direct contact with Truck Driver at any time
Feel free to check out our profile and FMCSA info so you know we are licensed and bonded as required by federal govt. Dates are an estimation which we do our best to stick to. There are many factors that can change that which we have no control over. Such things as weather, incomplete or inaccurate information can delay transport and/or cause us to cancel a bid/booking. So please be as complete as possible to avoid delays in processing your shipment. If your vehicle is at the auction/dealership please be sure to provide us with stock, lot and buyer numbers so we can ensure we are picking up the correct vehicle. We look forward to working with you. Feel free to contact us with questions you may have
GREAT AMERICAN TRANSPORT's Terms and Conditions
By accepting this bid you are agreeing to this Service Provider's Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
We can not start the process of transporting your vehicle until we have confirmed your order with a signed order form and a verifiable form of payment
* Check via Fax - Fill out your check and make payable the deposit to Great American Auto Transport.
* PayPal - If you have chosen PayPal click on the PayPal pay button above and use PayPal to pay the deposit only.
* Credit Card - Your credit card information will be collected over the phone by our customer support representative.
* Cashiers Check or Money Order - Make your certified check payable to Great American Auto Transport and mail.
1. Great American Auto Transport agrees to have vehicle(s) described on quotation shipped on or about the dates requested. Great American Auto Transport will find a licensed Carrier (agent) to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement. Great American Auto Transport does not guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date.
2. This order is subject to all terms and conditions of the Carrier’s bills of lading, copies of which are available at the office of Carrier and are incorporated herein.
3. Carrier’s responsibility begins when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at pickup, and terminates when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at delivery. Great American Auto Transport must be notified, should the shipper be unavailable for pickup or delivery, and his agent must be designated at that time. If a carrier is sent out and vehicle cannot be picked up there will be an additional $75.00 rescheduling fee.
4. Great American Auto Transport hereby notifies shipper that their vehicle will be driven on and off the transporter, or to and from the transporter at the pickup or delivery site. Should the carrier be unable to access either site, this does not relieve the consignee from making a reasonable effort to meet the truck at a suitable location. In order to fully deliver your vehicle you must be willing to travel up to 5 miles from the designated pickup or delivery point.
5. All vehicles to be delivered with a balance due shall be paid by CASH, MONEY ORDER or CASHIERS CHECK ONLY (US funds). Should delivery be attempted after attempted notification (3 to 24 hours voice notification to phone numbers provided by shipper) and shipper or his agent does not have proper funds or is unavailable to receive delivery, vehicle(s) will be taken to and left at the nearest terminal at the discretion of the carrier, where shipper will have to retrieve and pay for storage or redelivery fees.
6. Great American Auto Transport does not guarantee transport by any specific driver/carrier.
7. If you are shipping an inoperable vehicle, you may be required to help load and unload said vehicle at the discretion of the driver. Should vehicle(s) become inoperable during transport, $150.00 will be due at time of delivery in addition to any other moneys owed. It is shipper’s responsibility to make sure vehicle is in proper working order. Problems, such as but not limited to, a dead battery, bad alternator, loose cables, etc that makes the vehicle inoperable during transport will increase the transport price by $150.00.
8. Great American Auto Transport or its agents will not knowingly transport vehicles with personal or household items in the passenger or trunk compartment. Federal regulation prohibits Great American Auto Transport or its agents from doing so. If such items are shipped unbeknown to Great American Auto Transport or its agents, such items become the sole responsibility or the shipper. Should damage occur in your car you will be subject to additional fees at the discretion of the transporting company. This is Federal Law and under no control of Great American Auto Transport.
9. Great American Auto Transport or its agents will not be responsible for vandalism, acts of God (fire, flooding, hail, sand storm, tornadoes, earthquakes) or objects flying from the road or sky during transport. Shippers should maintain their own insurance for these reasons. Enclosed transport is available at a higher price if necessary to ensure the condition of the vehicle.
10. Shipper is responsible for preparing the vehicle(s) for transport, all loose parts fragile or protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, fog lights, antennas, etc., must be removed and/or properly secured. Any part that falls off in transit is shipper’s responsibility, including damages done by said part to any and all vehicles involved.
11. If damage should occur, all moneys owed for transport must be paid to initiate a claim. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the bill of lading, and signed by driver and shipper, regardless of weather, or time of day. Signing the bill of lading without any notation of damage verifies that shipper or his agent has received the said vehicle in good condition, and that Great American Auto Transport and its agents are relieved of any further responsibility. Shipper or his agent MUST check vehicle thoroughly.
12. Great American Auto Transport and its agents must also be notified of any damage by phone within 24 hours. Shipper must submit in writing a description of damage, clear pictures, and 2 estimates within 10 days of receipt of said vehicle directly to the designated carrier for any resolution to be initiated. Great American Auto Transport will support you in this effort should such a problem occur, but in no way will Great American Auto Transport accept responsibility for any negligence of the assigned carrier. If your vehicle is valued at a higher than market rate, we suggest you purchase a special insurance rider OR pursue the enclosed transport option.
13. Shipper specifically waives any right to judicature of this matter at any other location. Great American Auto Transport can only be liable for up to the amount of the deposit located on your quotation. In no case can Great American Auto Transport be held liable for the designated carrier’s damage. Great American Auto Transport will provide carriers insurance certificate and carrier information should any controversy arise.
14. If your vehicle is booked on a transporter before you fax or email your cancellation, you will lose the amount of the deposit. If you cancel your order prior to assignment of a Carrier you will receive a FULL refund of all monies paid to Great American Auto Transport and no more. It is Great American Auto Transport's goal to only get paid if we perform the service of Auto Transport Broker. If a Carrier is assigned to your order and then you cancel your order, for any reason, a $75 fee must be paid to the Carrier for gas, logistics and lost fees.
15. Great American Auto Transport is a licensed and bonded Property Broker. WE are responsible for booking the shipment of cars with a licensed and insured Motor Carrier Corporation, who handle their own damage claims. It may take a few weeks to process your claim, since the drivers must return to their terminals with the original Bill of Lading condition reports. Great American Auto Transport does not transport your vehicle or ensure it's transport. Great American Auto Transport provides the services of finding a licensed (by the Dept. of Transportation) & insured (we personally call the insurance company of the Carrier prior to dispatching the order) Auto Transport Carrier and logistically bringing the Carrier and the Customer together.
16. Great American Auto Transport will not be responsible for demurrage at any Port Facilities.
17. By submitting your order online, Great American Auto Transport understands you are placing your order and accept the terms and conditions (in lieu of your signature) found here and on Great American Auto Transport web site. By sending a faxed check to Great American Auto Transport OR by giving your Credit Card information to Paypal OR one of our representatives to book your order with us, you are agreeing to all of these Terms & Conditions.
18. Customers must make their vehicle available during the transport time, if the vehicle becomes unavailable at any time after the order has been place and a carrier has been assigned, Great American Auto Transport holds right to cancel the order with no refund.
Neither Great American Auto Transport nor its agents shall be responsible for the following:
- Damage to undercarriage, exhaust system, suspension, wheel bearings, tie downs, brakes, alignment, tuning, charging system or battery. (No evaluation is made of these components or systems at pickup location) therefore Great American Auto Transport or its agents do not accept responsibility for them.
- Damage not detected at pickup location due to poor weather or lighting conditions.
- Damage to car phones or antenna under any condition (suggests that they may be removed)
- Loss of or damage to audio or video equipment not installed at the factory. Including antenna that does not retract to within 3 inches of the vehicles body.
- Damage or fines incurred because shipper left personal or household items in vehicle.
- Damage caused by fluids or objects flying up from the roadway, or out of the sky.
- Damage to cloth or vinyl convertible or decorative tops over 2 years old.
- Damage to T-tops, boots, bras, caps, or any other type of canvas covering.
- Damage caused by leaking fluids, such as battery acid, motor oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, power steering fluid, radiator coolant, or fallout resulting from acts of god.
- Damage caused by freezing of cooling system and/or battery.
- Damage caused by failure of factory tie-downs or pull through from tie-down holes.
- Damage to, or caused by any vehicle that cannot be driver on or off the transport under its own power. (Vehicle will not run, or has lost its braking system).
What are the chances you can pick this trailer up Monday, Jan 23... and have it to Denver by Friday, Jan 27th? Please advise at your earliest convenience. thanks...
ill look into it this afternoon where in denver will it be dropped
Wabash National Trailer Centers
4780 Vasquez Blvd.
Denver, CO 80216
We are just NORTH of the Pilot Truck Stop (2 blocks) off I-70... Vasquez Blvd exit. (east of the I-25 and I-70 interchange a few miles)
please notify me as soon as you know how quickly you can pick this trailer up and soon it can be in Denver... thank... JB
As soon as you respond as to how soon you can pick up this trailer (today or tomorrow), I will accept your offer. thanks... JB
i will let you know soon jeff