Bid placed 7/28/2014 9:35 PM CST
Expires 7/29 9:35 PM
Service Provider will pick up shipment between 7/29/2014 and 7/30/2014.
Service Provider will deliver shipment between 7/31/2014 and 8/1/2014.
Mode of Transport:
Hey Hunter, I found a smaller shipment i can add to this load i will be able to do it for the 2700 we can split the difference when i drop. also would it be ok to drop fri morning thanks Brian
BRIAN FRANK TRUCKING's Terms and Conditions
By accepting this bid you are agreeing to this Service Provider's Terms and Conditions.
B. Frank Trucking LLC agrees to have goods described on quotation shipped on or about the dates requested. Specific pickup and delivery date are all estimated. These estimations are based on calculating factors such as the estimated time to pick-up, load prep-time, and estimated time to delivery location. However, delays may occur prior to, and/or during transport due to weather, road conditions, mechanical problems, etc. In any instance in which the carrier may be delayed due to an accident, weather, or other events which impair the safe and prompt delivery of the customer’s goods in its control; the carrier will promptly notify the customer.
• Carrier – The driver assigned to deliver the shipment
• Shipment – Freight, items, or goods being shipped
• Customer – The person requesting the shipment of goods
• Customer Consignee – the person receiving the shipped goods
• All bids are subject to all terms and conditions of the carrier’s bills of lading. The carrier’s responsibility begins when the customer completes the pre-inspection and signs the bill of lading at pickup, and terminates when the customer consignee completes the final inspections and signs the bill of lading at delivery
• Bids/Quote are calculated based on the following information provided by the customer: Dimensions, Weight (actual or density), Mileage, and Equipment/product type
• The customer is liable for all charges related to the shipment. Unless disclosed and requested in the original quote, B. Frank Trucking LLC does consider any additional tools or equipment (dock, forklift, ramp, etc) that may be required to load or unload your shipment. These additional costs will not be included in the quote unless requested in the listing.
• B Frank Trucking LLC reserves the right to amend or adjust the original quoted amount if the original quoted amount was based upon incorrect information provided at the time of the original quote or if additional services by the carrier were required or otherwise authorized by the customer to perform the pickup, transportation and delivery functions therein. (Example: Shipments that are not displaying oversize dimensions will be quoted without the cost of permits. In the event it is determined the shipment measurements are incorrect and require permits and/or escorts, customer will be responsible to remit additional payment in order to reimburse our company for these costs.)
• Additional fees may apply for charges including but not limited to: tractor detention, trailer detention, and driver assistance, demurrage, delay, permits, escorts and other necessary expenses. All extra charges must be paid in cash or money order upon delivery unless requested in the listing.
• B Frank Trucking LLC reserves the right to deny delivery if unloading destination is not suitable/appropriate for the delivery equipment and could damage property of B. Frank Trucking LLC. The buyer is responsible for accommodating adequate delivery zon
There are no questions for this bid.