Cash, Money Order, Other, uShip Payments
At Pickup, At Delivery
Bid placed 8/2/2014 10:40 AM CST
Expires 8/3 10:40 AM
Service Provider will pick up within 7 days of booking.
Service Provider will deliver within 7 days of pickup.
Mode of Transport:
uShip Location Sharing:
Direct contact with Truck Driver at any time
No additional information
GIT R DUN LOGISTICS INC's Terms and Conditions
By accepting this bid you are agreeing to this Service Provider's Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By entering into this agreement with GIT-R-DUN Logistics, the Properties owner or owner's agent, warrants that they are the registered legal owner of this property, or that they have been authorized by the legal owner to enter into this Agreement.
personal property shall be transported in your vehicle(s) cargo area(s) excluding (Which means ABSOLUTELY NO) Explosives, Guns, Ammunition, Flammable Products, Narcotics, Alcoholic Beverages, Live Pets and etc. Weight shell not exceed 500 lbs. If you have any questions please let us know.
Your acceptance of our bid is a binding contract, and you agree to all the contents of these terms and conditions, and you agree that you have read all of this mentioned terms and conditions.
PAYMENT: At delivery payment code must be released.
INSURANCE: Full Value Protection up to: $100,000.
Trailers need to be road worthy!!!
Trailer of any kind:
All bids are made from the specs you wrote in your listing. Any additional items for transport are subject to additional charges.
1. Stow all gear, lock all the hatches.
2. Remove the battery, or make sure the selector is off and the batteries are secure.
3. Check around for anything that moves or vibrates. Secure them tightly, even remove
the windshield wipers and duct tape the wiper arms so they don’t scratch the glass.
4. Ensure the boat is sitting properly on the trailer.
5. NO FUEL CANS OR CONTANERS OF ANY KIND stored in boat.
1. Inboard/Outboard: Raise the motor all the way up, and either put it in gear, or
remove the prop and grease the shaft.
1. Check the tires for cracks, dry rot, and air pressure and make sure there is a spare
2. Grease the bearings, and check to see if the trailer has brakes.
3. Grease the ball hitch.
1. Steers, rolls, brakes works.
2. Vehicle (s) must be transport ready. No loose nuts, bolts, or screws. Wiper blade taped down if needed, hood latch secured properly. Vehicle must be complete.
3. We are not responsible for unsucured property in vehicle. MAKE SURE YOUR PROPERTY IS SUCURED!
4. Inform us of any and all problem that could arise during tranport.
BREAK DOWNS: Keep in mind that breakdowns do happen. You will be notified of delays and kept informed of progress, and updates.
WEATHER: Weather and road conditions sometimes, puts a wrench in my time frame. Please keep this in mind, especially in the winter months. My goal is to deliver your property SAFLEY and unharmed.
PICK UP & DELIVERY: We will pick up within 7 days of booking and deliver within 7 days, weather and road conditions permitting, unless other arrangements were made prior to delivery. All items will be photographed at time of pick up and delivery. We will give a one hour window for wait time at both pick up and delivery. We will contact you 5 to 24 hours prior to pick up and delivery. If we're running behind because of traffic, weather or breakdown you will be notified immediately. Thank you
GIT-R-DUN Logistics, INC.
Additional Payment Terms:
Cash chashier check
There are no questions for this bid.