Bid placed 8/19/2014 3:47 PM CST
Expires 24 hours after auction ends (8/23/2014 11:59 PM CST)
Service Provider will pick up shipment between 8/21/2014 and 8/22/2014.
Service Provider will deliver shipment between 8/22/2014 and 8/24/2014.
Mode of Transport:
Single-car enclosed trailer
uShip Location Sharing:
Direct contact with Truck Driver at any time
PRIME HOMES LLC's Terms and Conditions
By accepting this bid you are agreeing to this Service Provider's Terms and Conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
1. THIS IS THE MOVING CONTRACT - It covers only the articles and services listed.
2. LIABILITY OF COMPANY - We are responsible only for our own negligence. We assume no liability of any kind of loss or damage to goods caused by moth or other infestation, rust, deterioration, an Act of God, an act of governmental agency or public enemy, driveways that can not support the weight of our trucks, or other causes beyond our control. We are not responsible for damage or breakage to items made of pressed wood. Our responsibility is further limited to $.60 per pound complete article - or no more than $50 per article - whichever is less. A $100.00 deductible applies on all claims.
3. INSURANCE - NOTICE: PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE PURCHASER SHOULD OBTAIN ADEQUATE INSURANCE TO PROTECT THEM FROM LOSS OR DAMAGE OF GOODS. The company does not insure goods for the account of the owner. If you request it, we will procure insurance for your benefit. You must state the full value of the property to be moved.
4. FRAGILE ARTICLE - We are responsible for damage to fragile articles only when our employees pack, move, and unpack them.
5. CONTENTS OF CONTAINERS - We are not responsible for the contents of drawers, containers or other items of similar nature.
6. APPLIANCES - We are not responsible for the electrical and/or mechanical function of pianos, computers, radios, television sets, phonographs, clocks, refrigerators, washers, and dryers or other instruments or appliances, Whether or not our employees pack them. We recommend major appliances be serviced by a qualified service company.
7. WEAR AND TEAR - Ordinary wear and tear in handling is not our responsibility.
8. DELIVERY - We will make every reasonable effort to complete delivery. We are not responsible if physical conditions or other special circumstances prevent completion. If we cannot deliver the goods in the ordinary way - by stairs or elevator - there will be an extra charge for hoisting, lowering, shuffling, or other labor or equipment necessary. We will charge our current hourly rate for waiting time caused by lack of sufficient elevator service or other causes beyond our control. If no authorized person is present to accept goods at the agreed time, or if orders are incomplete, we will deliver the goods at your risk and expense, using reasonable judgment.
9. TERMS OF PAYMENT - All charges due upon receipt. Driver will collect before final delivery of goods at destination. If, for any reason, this matter is referred for collection, customer is responsible for all costs, including but not limited to agency fees, attorney fees or forty percent of the amount of our claim, and court costs.
10. DELIVERY FROM STORAGE - There will be $75 additional charge for moving from storage and final delivery. All charges strictly certified funds prior to delivery.
11. CLAIMS - All claims must be made in writing within 48 hrs after delivery and accompanied by paid receipt of all charges du
There are no questions for this bid.