Cash, Credit Card
Before Pickup, At Pickup
Bid placed 7/22/2014 1:24 PM CST
Expires 24 hours after auction ends (7/23/2014 1:25 PM CST)
Service Provider will pick up within 7 days of booking.
Service Provider will deliver within 10 days of pickup.
Mode of Transport:
uShip Location Sharing:
Direct contact with Truck Driver at any time
No additional information
Dedicated Vehicle Transportation's Terms and Conditions
By accepting this bid you are agreeing to this Service Provider's Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Agreement:
1. Dedicated Vehicle Transport is a registered and bonded property broker, MC#734130, with U.S. Department of Transportation.
This agreement between the customer, (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”), and Dedicated Vehicle Transport allows Dedicated Vehicle Transport to contract with another licensed and insured Motor Carrier(s) to transport the vehicle(s) described in this shipping order.
2. Carrier will pick up and deliver as close to your door as legally and as safely as possible. A mutually agreeable place to load or unload may be necessary because of low hanging trees, low hanging wires, narrow streets and residential area restrictions.
3. Dedicated Vehicle Transport shall provide Customer with an estimated pick up and estimated delivery date. However, delays may occur prior to, and/or during transport due to weather, road conditions, mechanical problems, etc. There are absolutely no guarantees regarding pick-up or delivery times and dates. Dedicated Vehicle Transport / Carrier shall not be held responsible for loss or damages occasioned by delays of any kind or for any reason, car rental fees or any accommodation fees. Dedicated Vehicle Transport / Carrier shall not be held liable for failure of mechanical or operating parts of your vehicle.
4. Dedicated Vehicle Transport / Carrier jointly and separately are authorized to operate and transport his/her or their motor vehicle between its pick up location and the destination set forth on this shipping order-bill of lading.
5. Customer must prepare vehicle for transport. All loose parts, fragile accessories, low hanging spoilers, etc. must be removed or secured. Shipper shall remove all non-permanent outside mounted luggage and other racks prior to shipment. Vehicles must be tendered to carrier in good running condition (unless otherwise noted) with no more than a half tank of fuel (prefer 1/4 tank).Any part of the vehicle that falls off during transport is the Customer’s responsibility including damages caused by said part to any vehicles(s) and/or person involved.
6. Customer must disarm any alarm system installed in the vehicle or provide proper instructions for this matter. In the event said alarm sounds and there are no keys or instructions to turn it off, carrier may silence alarm by any means.
7. Luggage and personal property must be confined in one suitcase OR bag in trunk only, with no heavy articles, and not to exceed 100 lbs.. Carrier and Dedicated Vehicle Transport is not liable for personal items left in vehicle, nor for damage caused to vehicle from excessive or improper loading of personal items. No personal property shall be transported in customer's vehicle(s) that includes but is not limited to Explosives, Guns, Ammunition, Flammable Products, Narcotics, Negotiable and Legal Papers, Alcoholic Beverages, Jewelry, Furs, Money, Live Pets, Live Plants or any unlawful contraband. Customer agrees that Dedicated Vehicl
There are no questions for this bid.