2011 211 key west

Listing Information
Shipment Title:2011 211 key west
Shipment ID: 984473248
Customer:Jay F.
Date Listed:4/23/2014 2:06 PM CST
Date Updated: 5/1/2014 1:28 PM CST
Ended: 5/3/2014 2:06 PM CST
Budget: Place Bid
# of Bids: 3 (0 Active)
Auction Goods:No
Shipment Pictures
Origin, Destination, & Route Information
Origin
Business (with loading dock or forklift)
Pickup: Ready Now
Route

Est. Distance: 635.00 Miles
Destination
Residence
Delivery: ASAP
Boats > Power Boats Click on Report a Violation to report a uShip rules violation
2011 211 key west

Total Boats: 1

Total Weight: 2300 lbs

  • 2011 211 key west
  • 21 ft 1 in. 
  • 8 ft 6 in. 
  •  
  • 0 ft 0 in.
  • 2300 lbs
  • Yes
Open Transport, Enclosed Transport, Flatbed Transport Service, Tow-Away Service
Questions for this Shipment Click on Report a Violation to report a uShip rules violation
Question:
4/23/2014
Hi Jay, I can pick up your boat within your time frame and bring it right to you. Please click on my name and check out my Co. SURF AND TURF SHIPPING and my over 350 100% positive boat feedbacks and pic's. I am the #1 boat transporter on Uship, and Uship's only Double Platinum Preferred Shipper. If this would work or if you have any questions, please let me know and I'll place a competitive bid. Thanks, Davefred w/>>SURFANDTURFSHIPPING<<.Report a Violation
Response: It now looks like I will need delivery May 5th or 6th. Do you know what time of day delivery would likely be? Once I get it I have to take it to a lake that's about an hour away. Jay4/23/2014Report a Violation
Response: I can have there whenever it would work for you, that would not be a problem. Thanks Davefred4/23/2014Report a Violation
Response: The reason I have not paid the agreed upon price is because my boat buying transaction has no been completed. It is supposed to close next Thursday. As soon as The boat is mine I will pay the shipping bill. Thanks Jay4/24/2014Report a Violation
Response: Ok great and good luck. Dave4/25/2014Report a Violation
Response: Dave, [contact information request removed] tomorrow to discuss my timeline? The bank is trying to get this closed so that you can pick the boat up on Wednesday for Thursday morning delivery. If I don't get it Thursday I have to wait until next week. The problem with that is the sellers dry storage contract runs out on Wednesday. If this schedule doesn't work for everybody I would have to have the seller take the boat back to his house in Orlando on Wednesday and then me get it next week. However I do not want to pay additional shipping costs from Orlando so I hope the new schedule works for everyone. [phone number removed] Thanks Jay Fairbanks4/27/2014In Violation
Response: Hi Jay, Uship will not let us exchange any info until a bid is accepted. Just request a bid when you have it finalized. Thanks Davefred4/28/2014Report a Violation
Response: the problem is i can't pay for the bid until I know that you can meet the delivery dates. Also I don't want to pay until I have the deal closed which should be Wednesday morning. Its going to be a bang-bang deal. So assuming it goes through Wednesday will y'all be able to pick it up that day or is that cutting it too close? If it is I understand and I just need to make plans to go get it myself. The sellers storage contract runs out on Wednesday, thats why the hurry. Jay i just relisted it4/28/2014Report a Violation
Question:
4/24/2014
Are your dates changing ?Report a Violation
Response: I don't think so. I would like delivery the morning of May 6th Jay4/24/2014Report a Violation
Question:
4/26/2014
Do you still need this done or is it dead?Report a Violation
Question:
4/26/2014
Hello Jay. We can work within your pickup and delivery dates. Please look over our 100% positive, 5 STAR uShip rating. Is the trailer road ready? Thanks, John.Report a Violation
Response: I need to make absolutely sure that this boat can be to me Thursday morning. Can you guarantee this?4/28/2014Report a Violation
Question:
4/28/2014
Thanks for the bid request. We resubmitted the bid. We can do this, but when will you know? We cant wait until Weds. for you to book and then pick up the same day. Hope we can help. Tony & Amy.Report a Violation
Response: I spoke with lender several times today and they said there wouldn't be any problem having it closed Wednesday. I am wiring the money tomorrow morning and unless something unforeseen happens it will be good for you to pick up Wednesday. I will go ahead and accept the bid and if something comes up tomorrow morning I will let you know. In that case, we would have to reschedule for next week. I do not see that happening though. Thanks Jay Fairbanks4/28/2014Report a Violation
Accepted Bid
Price Service Provider Service type  
$815
Accepted 4/28
5.0/5 | 86 reviews
Tow-Away Service
0
$826
Expired 4/26
5.0/5 | 489 reviews
Tow-Away Service
0
$815
Cancelled 4/28
5.0/5 | 86 reviews
Tow-Away Service
0