Credit Card, PayPal
Service Provider will pick up within 10 days of booking.
Service Provider will deliver within 10 days of pickup.
Open Transport Service
Mode of Transport:
Multi-car open trailer
Direct contact with Truck Driver at any time
Nationwide Auto Transport
ENTERPRISE AUTO TRANSPORT's Terms and Conditions
By accepting this bid you are agreeing to this Service Provider's Terms and Conditions.
Customer acknowledges that Enterprise Auto Transport does not authorize personal belongings in the vehicle(s) and that items are not covered by carrier insurance and agrees that choosing to do so is completely at personal risk. Customer agrees to remove all personal or household items from vehicle(s) prior to shipment. The trunk of the car may be filled up to 75 pounds with soft goods only. No items may be packed in the front or back seats of the vehicle(s). No electronic equipment, valuables, plants, live pets, alcohol, drugs or firearms, may be left in the vehicle. Customer shall remove all non-permanent outside mounted luggage and other racks prior to shipment. Carrier will not be liable for damage caused by leaking fluids, freezing, exhaust systems, fog lights, or antennas not tied down. Carrier is not liable for damage caused to vehicle from excessive or improper loading of personal items. No items may be placed inside the vehicle or in the trunk of any vehicles that are being shipped overseas, including puerto rico, hawaii and alaska. Customer acknowledges that the transport truck is subject to inspection by the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Authorities of the law at every state line and can be fined up to $10,000 if found to be carrying household goods, or any and all illegal substances. The car is subject to be impounded, in such event, Customer hereby releases Enterprise Auto Transport from any and all responsibilities and acknowledges that all fines, fees and expenses will be passed to the owner of the car.
2. The following items are not to be in the vehicle(s) at time of shipment: explosives, guns, ammunition, flammable products, narcotics, negotiable and legal papers, alcoholic beverages, jewelry, furs, money, or other articles of unusual value, live pets, plants or contraband.
3. If your vehicle is inoperable or oversized or customized (longer than 16 feet, dual wheels, pick-up or van, racks, etc.), please inquire as to extra charges. If Carrier is not advised of inoperable vehicles prior to pick-up
all extra charges will be added to COD charges at time of delivery. The customer is responsible to have their car ready for shipping. If the carrier assigned arrives to pick up a vehicle that has been noted as operable and discovers that the vehicle is inoperable an additional fee of up to $150-200 (Two hundred) will be added for inoperative vehicles.
Enterprise Auto Transport is a registered and bonded property broker (MC#611862) and a licensed carrier (MC#615110) with U.S. Department of Transportation.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The vehicle(s) will be transported by one of our trucking associates, who shall be referred to herein as “Carrier”. Enterprise Auto Transport is bonded and licensed and registered with Federal Motor Carrier Administration. The Shipper agrees to allow Enterprise Auto Transport to act as its agent in dealing with the Carrier(s), and to exercise its efforts on the Shippers behalf in placing the order with the Carrier they deem fit. Said Carrier will transport vehicle(s) from origin to destination by a suitable route and does not agree to any specific routing. The Carrier is authorized by the Shipper to operate and transport Shipper’s motor vehicle(s) between its pick-up location and the destination set forth on this shipping order bill of lading.
2. Shipper designates persons listed at pick-up and drop-off locations, shown on the order form as authorized agents for the purpose of delivering to or accepting from Enterprise Auto Transport the owner’s vehicle(s). Enterprise Auto Transport will not be responsible for demurrage at any port facility. All prices given for international transports arriving in a designated foreign country will be for port to port transport unless otherwise noted or otherwise agreed upon by an Enterprise Auto Transport. In the event that damage is caused to the vehicle(s), it must be noted at the time of delivery and the driver must sign the inspection report. No claim will be honored without the driver signature. Additionally, customer must submit in writing a description of damage, clear pictures, and 2 estimates within ten (10) days of receipt of said vehicle directly to the designated carrier for any resolution to be initiated. Enterprise Auto Transport will not accept responsibility for any negligence of the assigned carrier. Enterprise Auto Transport will however assist in any way possible to resolve claim issues with the carrier. If your vehicle is valued at a higher than market rate, you should purchase a special insurance rider.
In the event that there are any problems regarding truck pick-up or delivery, all outstanding freight charges must be paid without deductions at delivery. The Shipper agrees to properly note any damage claimed while the driver is making the delivery and to pay the balance for delivery charges in cash or certified funds. Shipper warrants that he/she will pay all deposits due to Enterprise Auto Transport for delivered vehicles, and will not seek to charge back credit card or stop a check to offset and dispute for damage claims or services rendered. Instead the shipper will contact the carrier who performed the work to see a claim against the drivers insurance.
4. Pick-up and delivery is from your door (except Alaska and Hawaii and port-to-port) unless residential area restrictions apply, such as weight restrictions, overhanging trees, steep hills, cul-de-sacs, etc. Enterprise Auto Transport agrees to provide a Carrier to pick-up and deliver your vehicle(s) as promptly as possible in accordance with your instructions, but cannot guarantee pick-up or delivery on a specified date.
5. Enterprise Auto Transport
shall use its best efforts to arrange to have vehicle(s) picked up within scheduled window and delivered within 2 to 11 days. As is standard in the motor freight industry, although we are able to provide an estimated delivery date, Carrier cannot guarantee a delivery date. Shipper understands that Carrier is subject to delays beyond its control, due to weather, road conditions, mechanical breakdowns or repairs to tractor/trailer equipment, supply and demand of trucks and drivers, etc. in regard to pick-up and delivery. Neither Carrier nor Enterprise Auto Transport is responsible for car rentals. Alaska and Hawaii shipments can be an additional 11 days delivery time.
6. Cancellation: Disputing any credit card charges will cause a $100 administrative fee. When placing a reservation request you are authorizing Enteprise Auto Transport to work on your order and post your information on the several national boards. You are also agreeing that you will give exclusivity for 7 (seven) business days to Enterprise Auto Transport in order to work on your reservation request and will not allow another company to post your vehicle information. The seven days will begin from the first available date listed on the contract or from the date that the signed contract is received by our office (whichever is later). If the customer’s vehicle information is posted on the national boards by another company after the reservation request has been made with Enterprise Auto Transport the order will be cancelled and a cancellation fee of $100.00 may apply. Any order maybe cancelled within the seven days of exclusivity, and no cancellation fee willl be accessed provided you do not allow any other company to post your vehicle information. Central Dispatch will allow other brokers to give negative ratings to other brokers who post orders without a signed contract. We take our job very seriously and would not want to receive a negative rating for an order we rightfully have and this why this term is here to protect our rating. If an order must be placed on hold at any point, customer understands that the price may change once the hold is removed, depending on market prices. All cancellation or hold requests must be submitted in writing by fax or email.
In the event that the customer decides to cancel their order it needs to be in writing. Upon receiving cancellation for the order this company is no longer obligated to arrange transport of the vehicle(s).ALL USHIP customers who cancel before the 7 day pick up window will be assessed a $75.00 cancellation fee. In the event that the vehicle(s) were assigned before cancellation of the order you will incur a $200.00 charge because you failed to properly cancel the order. The driver incurs charges to try to facilitate the pickup of the vehicle and was unable to do so due to the customer canceling the order. The customer agrees that any written public dispute that arises from this agreement can be withdrawn by the company on the behalf of the customer, if within contract guidelines and/or be charged with defamation of name, and must be settled in the court. If the driver cancels for any reason, you may, and you will receive 100% monies paid to us back. All refunds issued within 30 days of cancellation. Disputing any credit card charges or stopping payment on any check will cause a $100 administrative fee.
PRICE & DEPOSIT: The Price and Deposit amount is an estimate and subject to change until a carrier is assigned. The Price estimate will NEVER be changed except by advance approval by the customer or agent of the customer. The final Price, Deposit amount and Carrier Pay amount will be disclosed to the customer in writing when a carrier is assigned. Once disclosed these changes will be binding upon the customer. The customer acknowledges that time is of the essence and that verbal agreements made by the customer to changes in price are binding and the customer specifically negates any right to dispute a change in Price, Deposit, or Carrier Pay made by such a verbal agreement once a carrier has picked-up the customer's vehicle. A) PAYMENTS: Customer agrees to pay Enterprise Auto Transport the Deposit for the "Services" as defined above. Customer further acknowledges that a separate payment will be due to the carrier who will provide the actual transport services. The Deposit amount is charged to the validated credit card and the Carrier Pay will be due to the carrier using cash, money order, or cashier's check. Enterprise Auto Transport discloses the final payment amounts and distributions, Deposit, and Carrier Pay to the customer at the time of dispatch by email, phone or both. Enterprise Auto Transport makes the following charges to the customer's validated credit card: a.) Enterprise Auto Transport charges a non-refundable fee of $1 to validate the customer's credit card when an order is placed. This credit card validation fee is NOT refundable under ANY circumstances regardless of whether Enterprise Auto Transport is successful in transporting the customer's vehicle(s) or not.. b.) The Deposit will be charged to the validated credit card once a carrier is assigned to transport the vehicle(s). The customer will be notified of the assignment by email, phone, or both. Please see our Cancellation and Refund policy below. c.) Full Pay Service: If the customer wishes to have Enterprise Auto Transport pay the carrier on their behalf the following additional terms apply: The carrier pay will be added to the Deposit and charged as part of the Deposit. There will be an additional service fee of 5% of the Price for this service and this fee will be added to the Deposit and charged as part of the Deposit to the customer's validated credit card. The customer agrees and acknowledges that they negate their right to dispute any charged amount so added once the vehicle(s) has been picked-up by the carrier assigned by Enterprise Auto Transport just as though they had made payment in cash.
If Shipper is not available at delivery after attempting notification of arrival, vehicle will be delivered to a terminal, at driver’s discretion, and there will be an extra charge for storage and delivery. All COD and additional charges must be paid before release of vehicle(s).
9. Enteprise does not offer reimbursement for rescheduled flights, rental vehicles, storage fees, or any added expense caused by carrier delays.
Enteprise Auto Transport does not guarantee transport by any specific driver/carrier. Insurance for your vehicle(s) is provided by the carrier assigned to your move. Enterprise Auto Transport, a broker, is restricted by law from providing Insurance for your move.
The customer, or his authorized agent, agrees that their insurance will be the primary insurance when the amount of the damage does not meet the carrier deductible.
Enterprise Auto Transport will not be responsible for vandalism, acts of god (fire, flooding, hail, sand storm, tornadoes, and earthquakes and the like) or objects flying from the road or sky during transport. Customer must maintain their own insurance for the aforementioned reasons.
10. Enterprise Auto Transport shall not be responsible and will not be held liable for any damages caused by the carrier assigned to transport your vehicle. Also, we will not be responsible for car rentals if your car arrives late.
In the event that damage is caused to the vehicle(s), it must be noted at the time of delivery and the driver must sign the inspection report. No claim will be honored without the driver signature. Additionally, customer must submit in writing a description of damage, clear pictures, and 2 estimates within ten (10) days of receipt of said vehicle directly to the designated carrier for any resolution to be initiated. Enterprise Auto Transport, will not accept responsibility for any negligence of the assigned carrier. Enterprise Auto will however assist in any way possible to resolve claim issues with the carrier. If your vehicle is valued at a higher than market rate, you should purchase a special insurance rider.
Due to many variables which cannot be controlled, delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. If customer chooses to expedite an order and carrier does not arrive on the specified date as indicated on the contract, the customer may request a refund of the expedited fee. The deposit however, will not be refunded. Any damage to the vehicle is the responsibility of the driver.
11. The customer will be required to pay the deemed broker fee once a carrier is assigned to pick up the vehicle. By providing your credit card information over the telephone to a sales representative when making a reservation request, you are authorizing Enterprise Auto Transport to charge your card the agreed upon amount after a carrier has been assigned to the order. The remaining balance is due upon delivery of your vehicle(s) and may be paid by cash, cashier’s check or bank or postal money order only unless prior arrangements are made with a representative from Enterprise Auto Transport. Customer,
There are no questions for this bid.