Cash, Credit Card, PayPal, Money Order
Before Pickup, At Delivery
Service Provider will pick up within 5 days of booking.
Service Provider will deliver within 7 days of pickup.
Open Transport Service
Mode of Transport:
Multi-car open trailer
Direct contact with Truck Driver at any time
We ship in days rather than weeks and our carriers are fully licensed, bonded and insured. Door to Door shipping.
The estimated number of days for pick up are business days
AMERISTAR TRANSPORT's Terms and Conditions
By accepting this bid you are agreeing to this Service Provider's Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ameristar Transport is licensed with U.S. Department of Transportation
This agreement between the Customer, (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”), and Ameristar Transport, (hereinafter referred to as “Ameristar”) it allows Ameristar to contract with other licensed and insured Motor Carriers to transport vehicle(s). Ameristar agrees to arrange to have vehicle(s) described shipped on or about the dates available depending on the Carrier’s schedule.
1. Carrier will arrange for door-to-door transport of the vehicle(s). Carrier will pick up and deliver as close to your door as legally and as safely as possible. If Carrier cannot maneuver or operate their truck because of low hanging trees, low hanging wires, narrow streets and residential area restrictions a mutually agreeable place to load or unload may be necessary to ensure safe delivery of vehicle(s).
2. Ameristar shall provide Customer with an estimated pick up and estimated delivery date. However, delays may occur prior to, and/or during transport due to weather, road conditions, mechanical problems, etc. There are absolutely no guarantees regarding pick-up or delivery times and dates. Our company and the Carrier will not be held responsible for car rental fees or any accommodation fees.
3. The Customer is responsible for preparing the vehicle for transport, Including: disarming any alarms, removing any loose parts, accessories, hanging spoilers, all non-permanent outside mounted luggage, etc prior to shipment. Any part of the vehicle that falls off during transport is the Customer's responsibility including damages caused to any and all other vehicle(s) involved.
How it Works:
Ameristar negotiates and bids on behalf of customers to carriers around the country using our software. Ameristar is a licensed transportation broker and works just like a Stock broker in a stock market. We have access to all the carriers in the entire country and we constantly work with them to fill spots on their trucks.
Ameristar will negotiate the best possible rate for any shipment depending on the customers’ needs.
Our company has maintained a list of preferred carriers and we also confirm all licenses and Insurance certificates directly with the insurance company are in place before dispatching a vehicle to any carrier.
Although we may not always ship at the lowest bid quoted, we still manage to save our customers compared to other reputable companies
We methodically evaluate transport rates around the country using our software and give you options that would best suit your needs. We look at all the shipping routes and give a quote based on recent shipments on these routes. As a result, you get real time quotes which will get your vehicle transported for a reasonable price.
Factors that can affect a lower quote than the actual moving price might include; remote locations not updated constantly in our system. Sudden Market rate Fluctuation not adjusted in time.
We continually update our system to reflect the actual Market rates, but it is pretty much impossible to be accurate on all shipping lanes in the country. These not only applies to our company but no one in the transport industry is capable of automating the quoting of the entire shipping lanes in the country with 100% accuracy.
What we do differently is explaining to the customer all the options available to them and the customer is in total control of his shipment with our guidance.
If AMERISTAR is unable to secure a carrier within 15 work days from the vehicle availability date at the quoted Standard economy rate, and the Customer is unwilling to add more money to the bid, Ameristar reserves the right to cancel the order and refund any moneys paid in full, without any further liability to Ameristar.
The Quoted Price is a discount Price option you will pay only a partial payment (deposit), usually 10%-20% at the time of booking and the remaining balance will be due at the time of delivery (or pick-up if you prefer) directly to the carrier(Trucker) with cash, cashier’s check or money order!
You also have the option of choosing full Regular price where you have the convenience of one-time payment in full by using your credit or debit card for an additional $50. PayPal payments will accrue an additional 3% ($50+3%)
(Additional Payment Terms scroll down to 6 and 13)
4. Federal regulation prohibits the transport of household goods by Carriers. Carriers are subject to inspection by the DOT and the Police at every state line. No personal property shall be transported in Customer’s vehicle(s) that includes but is not limited to Explosives, Guns, Ammunition, Flammable Products, Narcotics, Negotiable and Legal Papers, Alcoholic Beverages, Jewelry, Furs, Money, Live Pets, Live Plants or any unlawful contraband. Customer agrees that Ameristar or Carrier may confiscate or dispose of said items with no remuneration.
5. Once a Carrier has been assigned to pick up and transport Customer’s vehicle, Ameristar notifies the Customer via email (the email address provided in your car shipping order).
6. You may cancel your order at anytime; cancellations must be made in writing by fax or email. Ameristar has no cancellations fee if you cancel your transport prior to you vehicle(s) assigned to Carrier. If booked order is cancelled after being assigned to Carrier there is a $100.00 charge which you agree to be charged.
7. Overseas/International orders; the vehicle must be empty except for factory installed equipment. Indicate serial #, and give vehicle(s) approximate value in U.S. dollars. Customer is responsible for the proper customs paperwork (ask the assigned carrier for help with these documents). Any order, placed on our website that has a pick-up and/or delivery location at a Port will be subject to additional charge of $100.00 The booked price on our website doesn't include that extra charge of $100.00
8. If the vehicle is inoperable or oversize (dual or oversize wheels, extra-large, racks, lifted, limo, etc.), Customer must inquire as to extra charges. If Ameristar is not advised of inoperable or oversized/modified vehicles prior to pick-up, all extra charges must be paid in cash or money order upon delivery. This fee will also apply if your vehicle becomes Inoperable during transit, (through no fault of the Carrier).
9. The Customer agrees that Ameristar has the right to reject any order for any reason at any time.
10. Carrier’s responsibility begins when the Customer or his agent signs the Bill of Lading at pick up, there should be an inspection by the Carrier at the time of pickup and a Bill of Lading completed. Customer should inspect the vehicle carefully with the Carrier at the time of pickup.
11. At the time of delivery, Customer and Carrier will carefully inspect the vehicle(s) for transportation damages. The Carrier and Customer will both acknowledge the condition of the vehicle(s) and Customer will sign and receive a final copy of the bill of lading. Carrier’s responsibility will end when the vehicle(s) is delivered and Customer signs final inspection.
12. The Department of Transportation requires that all outstanding freight charges must be paid without deduction before your car can be taken off the truck. The total amount you owe must be paid in full with Cash, Cashier's Check or Postal Money Order.
13. Customer warrants that he/she will pay the transportation price due to Carrier for delivered vehicle(s) and will not seek to charge back a credit card or stop a check to offset any dispute for damage claims and/or delays etc. Any stop order payment of a Check or Credit card chargeback or check returned marked “insufficient funds” shall be deemed by the parties to be prima facie evidence of fraud existing at the time transaction was consummated, and shall be construed by the parties as intent to defraud in order to consummate the transaction. It is the Customer‘s responsibility to have any payment due when the Carrier arrives all payments for Carrier must be in the form of Cash, Cashier’s check or Money order – No exceptions. Certified funds must be made payable to the delivering Carrier and not - Ameristar. Personal checks or credit cards will NOT be accepted for the remaining balance - No exceptions. The Customer agrees that if the payment cannot be made by these methods, the vehicle(s) will be stored at the Customer‘s expense until Customer pays in full all transport charges. Should the Customer be unable to accept delivery for any reason, the vehicle(s) will be placed in storage. Any and all storage and delivery charges will be the responsibility of the Customer.
14. If there is any damage, it must be properly noted on the Bill of Lading while the Carrier is present regardless of weather or time of day. Signing the Bill of Lading/Inspection report without notation of any damage verifies that Customer has received vehicle(s) in satisfactory condition, and that Ameristar and the Carrier are relieved of any further responsibility.
15. If damage to the vehicle should occur, all money owed for the transport must be paid to the Carrier to initiate a claim. Ameristar must be notified by phone within 24 hours of delivery of the damage. We will support customers in filing insurance claims. Claims are to be filed directly with the Carrier’s insurance. If the vehicle is valued at a higher than market rate, we suggest you purchase a special insurance.
16. Customer agrees that all actions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delaware County, Aston, Pennsylvania. Customer specifically waives any right to judicature of this matter at any other location. Ameristar can only be liable for up to the amount of the deposit located on your quotation. Ameristar will not be held liable for Carrier’s damage. Ameristar will provide Carriers insurance certificate and Carrier information should anything arise.
17. Ameristar and Carrier will not be responsible for damage caused by acts of God, hail or storm damage, or damage resulting from worn/broken parts of vehicle(s).
18. The Customer shall, in their absence, designate a person to act as their agent at the point of pick up and/or delivery, if for any reason they are unavailable.
19. This agreement and any shipment here under is subject to all terms and conditions of the Carrier's tariff and the uniform straight bill of lading, copies of which are available at the office of the Carrier.
20. This supersedes all prior written or oral representation of Ameristar and constitutes the entire agreement between Customer and Ameristar and may not be changed except in writing signed by an officer of Ameristar. Any performance of the contract, i.e. Dispatch of the vehicle, transport of the vehicle, will constitute agreement of the terms and conditions listed above. Therefore, non-signature of this document shall have no effect upon the conditions set forth once performance has commenced.
There are no questions for this bid.