Open Transport Service
Bid placed 12/10/2013 2:18 PM CST
Expires 12/11 2:18 PM
Service Provider will pick up shipment between 12/2/2013 and 12/9/2013.
Service Provider will deliver shipment between 12/2/2013 and 12/9/2013.
Open Transport Service
Mode of Transport:
Multi-car open trailer
Direct contact with Truck Driver at any time
Hi, I can pick up vehicle on the 11th. I am booking this today on the 10th this booking is after the date of listed pick up date and delivery date. After I pick up will take approx 3 days for delivery. Thank you.
INSPIRATIONAL SHIPPING LLC's Terms and Conditions
By accepting this bid you are agreeing to this Service Provider's Terms and Conditions.
1. Pickup and delivery as close to your door as safely and legally possible. A mutually agreeable place to load/un-load may be necessary because of trees, wires, narrow streets or truck restrictive routes.
2. Time of pickup and/or delivery are estimates. Delays may occur in transit for any number of reasons from traffic, weather, mechanical etc… Though, we do strive to get close to estimated dates. There are NO guarantees regarding pickup or delivery times and dates. Inspirational Shipping, LLC will not be responsible for loss or damages occasioned by delays of any kind or any reason, car rental or any accommodation fees. Inspirational Shipping shall not be held liable for failure of mechanical or operating parts of your vehicle.
3. Vehicle(s) shall be prepped by customer for transport, all loose, fragile or added on accessories removed by customer. Vehicle(s) must be in good running/working order. Fuel in tank should be less than ½. If any part of vehicle(s) falls off during transit it is customers responsibility including damages caused by that part to any vehicle(s) and/or persons.
4. Customer vehicle shall be operated by Inspirational Shipping, LLC personnel to load or un-load and if necessary move the customers vehicle around trailer for weight distribution or space needed for other shipments on truck/trailer. If vehicle is not operational for loading or unloading there is a $150 service fee for getting or removing vehicle to/from trailer.
5. Alarm systems must be disarmed. If not done and alarm sounds the alarm may be silenced by any means with no re-imbursement from driver or Inspirational Shipping.
6. No personal property will be transported in customer’s vehicle(s) that includes but is not limited to explosives, guns, ammo, flammable products, narcotics, negotiable and legal papers, alcohol, jewelry, furs, money, animals, plants, or any unlawful contraband. Customer agrees that Inspirational Shipping, LLC is not responsible and may be confiscated or disposed of said items with no re-imbursements of any kind.
7. At pickup and delivery the vehicle(s) exterior will be inspected by customer and Inspirational Shipping, LLC personnel for existing and transport damage. If any transport damage has occurred it must be noted on bill of lading. Signing bill of lading without notation of incurred damage verifies vehicle(s) received in satisfactory condition. A claim of damage is separate from the agreed upon transport service fees and is in no way a reason to withhold funds or payment of service.
8. Inspirational Shipping, LLC is NOT responsible for damages caused by acts of God, terrorist attacks, vandalism, hail, sand, rock, fire, flooding, storm damage or from worn/broken parts of vehicle.
9. Customer warrants that he/she will pay the transportation price due to Inspirational Shipping, LLC for the transportation of vehicle(s) and will NOT seek to charge back credit card or stop payment to offset any dispute or claim and/or delays or any other reason. It is the customers’ responsibility to have any payment due upon arrival of vehicle(s). Personal checks and credit cards are not accepted. For customers utilizing the Uship payment program: customer must provide an original printout from their Uship website account with the generated payment code for the particular shipment to Inspirational Shipping, LLC driver.
10. The customer agrees that if payment or acceptance of vehicle(s) cannot be made at completion of transportation service the vehicle(s)/item(s) will be stored at the customer’s expense. Customer would be responsible for all new delivery fees from stowage area. The original transport service is still due Inspirational Shipping, LLC.
11. The parties here agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with this agreement shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the state courts located in New London County, in the state of Connecticut.
There are no questions for this bid.