Cash, Credit Card, uShip Payments
Before Pickup, At Pickup, At Delivery
Service Provider will pick up within 3 days of booking.
Service Provider will deliver within 5 days of pickup.
Open Transport Service
Mode of Transport:
Multi-car open trailer
Direct contact with Truck Driver at any time
Hello, thank you for taking the time to enquire about our company! Here at Tropical Auto Carriers, we strive for perfection and to exceed all of our customers expectations! We cater to all shipping needs, whether you are an individual shipping your car to your new home, internet buyer or a business that needs a reliable transport company! We are standing by ready to assist you after you book your shipment with us. Please do not be misled by other companies giving low rates to win your business and "hope" to get your vehicle picked up at that low price. Price is not everything! We know what it takes to transport your vehicle and do not waste your time. We get your vehicle picked up and delivered with excellent service, as simple as that. No frustration, no stress and no worries is paramount here! We are always just a phone call away if you have any questions after accepting our bid. We believe in repeat business and would love for you to be apart of our family! Thanks again!
TROPICAL AUTO CARRIERS LLC's Terms and Conditions
By accepting this bid you are agreeing to this Service Provider's Terms and Conditions.
(1) Tropical Auto Carriers LLC is licensed, bonded and agree to arrange to have vehicle or vehicles described in quotation shipped. By booking your shipment via Uship.com you are legally obligated with Tropical Auto Carriers LLC to transport your vehicle. Do not book your order with any other company to transport your said vehicle as our drivers will see this a red flag and will have an impression of an illegitimate order. Tropical Auto Carriers LLC will designate a reliable carrier/transporter to fill the terms and conditions of the agreement.
(2) Tropical Auto Carriers LLC does require a deposit on a credit card before dispatching a truck out to pick up vehicle or vehicles to cover fuel and labor. The amount is usually between fifty and two-hundred dollars. If paid in full, the full amount will be charged to the credit card provided upon dispatching and a three percent convenience fee will be added to the total. Tropical Auto Carriers LLC will then issue a company check to said carrier company for the transport. All vehicles to be delivered with a balance owing shall be paid by CASH or CASHIER'S CHECK ONLY (U.S. Dollars) payable to the carrier/transporter. Should delivery be attempted after proper notification (between one and twenty-four hours voice notification to phone numbers provided by customer/shipper) and customer/shipper or his designated agent does not have proper funds or is unavailable to receive delivery, vehicle(s) will be taken to and left at the nearest terminal, where shipper is responsible and will have to retrieve, pay for storage or redelivery fees. It is the customer's responsibility to have payment in full when carrier/transporter arrives. Customer warrants that they will not seek to charge back a credit card or stop a check to offset any charges regarding this transport or dispute for damage claims and/or delays etc.. It is the customer‘s responsibility to have any payment due when the Carrier arrives. All payments for carrier must be in the form of cash, cashier’s check or money order. All sales are final.
(3) Quotes given from an officer of Tropical Auto Carriers LLC to the shipper are quotes based on the past five shipments that have been transported on that route. We give a quote based on an average of those prices. In some instances, a particular driver may request more funds to transport a vehicle and we will give that option to the client. We are by no means forcing the client to ship at that price. We are simply giving the option depending on the urgency of the shipment. Certified funds must be made payable to the delivering car carrier's company and not Tropical Auto Carriers LLC. Personal checks or credit cards will NOT be accepted for the remaining balance - No exceptions! The customer agrees that if the payment cannot be made by these methods, the vehicle/item will be stored at the customer‘s expense until customer pays in full all transport charges. Should the customer be unable to accept delivery for any reason, the vehicle/item will be placed in storage. Any and all storage and delivery charges will be the responsibility of the customer. If carrier/transporter notices that he is unable to drive to the address at the time of delivery, due to low hanging trees or inaccessible roads the customer agrees to meet the carrier/transporter at a nearby location. Should the customer be unable to accept delivery for any reason, the vehicle will be stored at the customer's expense.This agreement between the client and Tropical Auto Carriers LLC allows us to contract with another licensed and insured Motor Carrier to transport the vehicle described in this shipping order.
(4) Carrier/transporter will not be responsible for any damages not resulting from carrier/transporter negligence. The customer verifies the vehicle is free of contents, to and including trunk, therefore Tropical Auto Carriers LLC and assigned carrier/transporter do not take any responsibility for personal items left inside vehicle. We will not be responsible for toll transponders being charged inside the vehicle through tolls during the transport. Please remove or disable the transponder to avoid any unnecessary charges.
(5) The carrier/transporter will not be responsible for any damages caused by freezing of engine, cooling system, batteries, or due to leaking fluids, etc. The carrier/transporter will not be responsible for anything that is mechanical or electrical such as exhaust system, mufflers, tail pipes, or any mechanical function damage to include engine, transmission, rear end, drive trains, wiring systems, air bags, clutches, computerized components . The carrier/transporter will not be responsible for any convertible tops that are loose, torn, or have visible wear. This includes any canvas or material coverings.
(6) The customer is responsible for preparing the vehicle for transport, Including: disarming any alarms, removing any loose parts, toll remotes, accessories, hanging spoilers, etc. Any part of the vehicle that falls off during transport is the customer's responsibility including damages caused to any and all other vehicles involved.
(7) If the vehicle is inoperable or oversize (dual or oversize wheels, extra-large, racks, lifted, limo, etc.), Customer must inquire as to extra charges. If Tropical Auto Carriers LLC is not advised of inoperable or oversized/modified vehicles prior to pick-up, all extra charges must be paid in cash or money order upon delivery.
(8) Pickup and delivery dates are only estimates and there are no guarantees due to circumstances that may be out of our hands, i.e. traffic/weather, truck mechanical problems or personal emergencies. We have an unlimited amount of time to schedule a driver until a carrier is in the area with a spot on his truck to pick said vehicle up. No auto rental or reimbursement will be honored for delays, damage, accidents, or for any other reason.
(9) We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who violates any of the terms and conditions written above. Or for any other reason we feel necessary. Threats, harassment, foul language etc. will result in immediate cancellation of your service order.
(10) The customer agrees that should this vehicle become inoperative for any reason at pickup or during transport, a one hundred and fifty dollar inoperable fee may be assessed to the customer at the time of delivery.
(11) The carrier/transporter has primary insurance responsibility during transit of your vehicle. All claims will be settled at actual cost. All claims are to be made to the actual carrier/transporter who transported your vehicle. Refer to the carrier/transporter's bill of lading for information regarding the claim process. The customer agrees that this is the only contract between the parties covering the arrangement of transport and no other agreements or contracts are in effect until arrangement of scheduling has been made with an authorized carrier, at this time the carrier/transporter's contract and bill of lading will be in effect immediately. No claims or legal action of any kind may be initiated against the transport broker (Tropical Auto Carriers LLC). All claims for damage must be made to the carrier/transporter.
(12) Exceptions for damages must be noted on the post transport inspection form at the time of delivery, any claim for damages not documented on the post-trip inspection form will not be honored.
(13) The vehicle owner or customer must in their absence, designate a person to act as their agent at the point of pickup or deliver. In which will be noted on the order form. Customer/Shipper can be notified for pickup of a minimum of one to twenty-four hours.
(14) This document supersedes all prior written or oral representation of Tropical Auto Carriers LLC and constitutes the entire agreement between client and Tropical Auto Carriers LLC and may not be changed except in writing signed by an officer of Tropical Auto Carriers LLC. By booking your shipment via Uship.com you are signing this contract and agreeing to our terms and conditions.
(15) If payment for services rendered has become delinquent after twenty-eight days, your account will be turned over to our collections department. You will be contacted via mail and/or email with demands to pay with a final notice. If we do not receive payment five days after sending letter. You will be turned over to a third party collection agency. You will be responsible for all collection fees and will be invoiced appropriately whether you pay us directly or the collection agency.
(16) Please remember to stay away from companies giving low quotes to win your business. We all use the same system to dispatch drivers. The only difference is customer service. Per our reviews, that is paramount at Tropical Auto Carriers. Please accept our price and let us make your transport as stress-free as possible.
There are no questions for this bid.