Sorry for all the confusion and late response, for some reason I could not send you any updates. I still am waiting for the bank to complete the paperwork, Saturday is still possible if I get funds done tomorrow. My credit union has not gotten back with me yet but has all the paperwork done. Let's connect tomorrow afternoon and will determine a go or not and alternatives. Many thanks for your patience.