Bid placed 11/29/2013 11:36 AM CST
Expires 24 hours after auction ends (12/5/2013 11:10 AM CST)
Service Provider will pick up within 7 days of booking.
Service Provider will deliver within 7 days of pickup.
Open Transport Service
Mode of Transport:
Direct contact with Truck Driver at any time
No additional information
JRG LOGISTICS INC's Terms and Conditions
By accepting this bid you are agreeing to this Service Provider's Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This agreement between the customer, (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”), and JRG Logistics Inc. allows JRG Logistics Inc. to contract with another licensed and insured Motor Carrier(s) to transport the vehicle(s) described in this shipping order.
1.Pick up and delivery dates - time frames are estimated not guaranteed for shipping price you are quoted. If you choose to accept the Uship deposit option this applies to your transport 1)You will make a payment to Uship at the time that the bid is accepted, 2)A Debit/Credit card OR Paypal deposit (usually $50-$150) when a carrier is dispatched out for the pick-up will be charged. 3) The remaining balance is due at the time of delivery with ONLY cash or certified funds. If you have any questions contact us or Uship. No Exceptions!
2.You agree and consent to any and all modified terms and conditions hereunder. This Agreement may not be modified, amended, and/or changed by you in any manner.
3.This agreement between the customer and JRG Logistics Inc. allows JRG Logistics Inc. to contract with another licensed and insured Motor Carrier to transport the vehicle described in this shipping order.
4.The transportation of your vehicle / freight is door to door. In the event the carrier is too large to access the delivery address the driver may ask the person receiving such described items meet in a mutually agreed upon location.
5.JRG Logistics Inc. must provide Customer with approximate pickup and delivery dates. Driver or Dispatcher will call customer 4 to 24 hours prior to pick up and delivery. However, delays may occur prior to, and/or during transport due to weather, road conditions, mechanical problems, etc. There are NO guarantees pick-up or delivery times and dates. JRG Logistics Inc. and the Carrier shall not be held responsible for loss or damages caused by delays of any kind or for any reason, car rental fees or any accommodation fees. JRG Logistics Inc. and the carrier shall not be held liable for failure of mechanical or operating parts of your vehicle.
6. JRG Logistics Inc. and the provided carrier jointly and separately are authorized to operate and transport his/her or their motor vehicle between its pick up location and the destination set forth on this shipping order-bill of lading.
7.Customer must prepare vehicle for transport. All loose parts, fragile accessories, low hanging spoilers, etc. must be removed or secured. Vehicles must be tendered to carrier in good running condition (unless otherwise noted) with no more than a half tank of fuel .
8.Luggage and personal property must be kept in the trunk only, with no heavy articles, and not to exceed 100 lbs. JRG Logistics Inc. and the provided carrier and are not liable for personal items left in vehicle. JRG Logistics Inc. will not be held responsible for delivery of personal property. If Customer decides to put items in the vehicle it is at your own risk.
9. If the vehicle is inoperable or oversize (dual or oversize wheels, extra-large, racks, lifted, limo, etc.), Customer must inquire as to extra charges. If JRG Logistics Inc is not advised of inoperable or oversized / modified vehicles prior to pick-up, all extra charges must be paid in cash or money order upon delivery.
10. Once a carrier has been assigned to pick up and transport Customer’s vehicle JRG Logistics Inc notifies the Customer via phone or email ( the email address provided in the vehicle(s) shipping order ).
11. If the Customer cancels his order, prior to the assignment of a Carrier, the deposit paid will be refunded in full. However, if the Customer decides to cancel his order after a truck has been assigned ( see Paragraph 10 of how we notify Customer ) to that order the deposit will NOT be refunded.
12. The Customer agrees that JRG Logistics Inc. has the right to reject any order for any reason at any time.
13. At the time of pick up, Customer and Carrier will carefully inspect the vehicle for pre-existing damage ( exterior only ) by completing a vehicle inspection report. The Carrier and Customer will both acknowledge the condition of the vehicle and Customer will sign and receive a copy of the bill of lading.
14. At the time of delivery, Customer and Carrier will carefully inspect the vehicle for transportation damages. The Carrier and Customer will both acknowledge the condition of the vehicle and Customer will sign and receive a final copy of the bill of lading.
15. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the Bill of lading and signed by the Customer, regardless of weather or time of day. Signing the bill of lading and inspection report without notation of any damage verifies that Customer has received vehicle(s) in satisfactory condition, and that JRG Logistics Inc., Carrier, and their agents are relieved of any further responsibility. Trucking damage claims are covered by a minimum of $100,000 dollars liability and property damage. All claims must be submitted in writing within 24 hours of delivery. JRG Logistics Inc. will share the carrier insurance policy upon request. Department of Transportation regulations require that all claims be filed in writing and all tariffs be paid in full before claim can be processed.
16. Carrier accepts responsibility of vehicle after pre-inspection is done and is signed by the Customer. Carrier responsibility will end when the vehicle is delivered and Customer signs final inspection.
17. JRG Logistics Inc and the assigned Carrier will not be responsible for damage caused by acts of Mother Nature, hail or storm damage, or damage resulting from worn/broken parts of vehicle/item.
18. All shipping quotes expire 30 days after the day of the proposed quote.
19. The Customer shall, in their absence, designate a person to act as their agent at the point of pick up and/or delivery, if for any reason they are unavailable.
20. Customer warrants that he/she will pay the transportation price/deposit due to JRG Logistics Inc. and the assigned Carrier, for delivered vehicles, and will not seek to charge back a credit card or stop a check to offset any dispute for damage claims and/or delays etc.. It is the Customer‘s responsibility to have any payment due when the Carrier arrives. All payments for Carrier must be in the form of Cash, Cashier’s check or Money order – NO exceptions. Certified funds must be made payable to the delivering car carrier and NOT JRG Logistics Inc. Personal checks or credit cards will NOT be accepted for the remaining balance - No exceptions! The Customer agrees that if the payment cannot be made by these methods, the vehicle/item will be stored at the Customer‘s expense until Customer pays in full all transport charges. Should the Customer be unable to accept delivery for any reason, the vehicle/item will be placed in storage. Any and all storage and delivery charges will be the responsibility of the Customer.
21. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
22. The parties here agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with this agreement shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the State or Federal ( if permitted by law and a party elects to file an action in federal court ) courts located in the Broward County, Florida.
This choice of venue is intended by the parties to be mandatory and not permissive in nature, and to preclude the possibility of litigation between the parties with respect to, or arising out of, this Agreement in any jurisdiction other than that specified in this section. Each party waives any right it may have to assert the doctrine of forum non convenience or similar doctrine or to object to venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this section By action of this provision, the parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the aforementioned court.
This agreement and any shipment here under is subject to all terms and conditions of the carrier's tariff and the uniform straight bill of lading, copies of which are available at the office of the carrier.
This supersedes all prior written or oral representation of JRG Logistics Inc. and constitutes the entire agreement between Customer and JRG Logistics Inc. and may not be changed except in writing signed by an officer JRG Logistics Inc.
JRG Logistics Inc. U.S. Department of Transportation Broker's license number is 794146.
There are no questions for this bid.