2003 44 ft tiara Sovran

Listing Information
Shipment Title:2003 44 ft tiara...
Shipment ID: 100948832
Customer:Richard O.
Date Listed:3/24/2014 8:12 AM CST
Date Updated: 6/27/2014 5:18 PM CST
Ended: 7/7/2014 5:17 PM CST
Offer: $6,045
Book it Now  
or Place Bid
# of Bids: 14 (0 Active)
Auction Goods:No
Shipment Pictures
2003 44 ft tiara Sovran
Origin, Destination, & Route Information
Pickup: Ready Now

Est. Distance: 1,074.00 Miles
Storage Facility
Delivery: ASAP
Boats > Power Boats Click on Report a Violation to report a uShip rules violation
2003 44 ft tiara Sovran

Total Boats: 1

Total Weight: 25999 lbs

  • 2003 44 ft tiara Sovran
  • 43 ft 8 in. 
  • 14 ft 5 in. 
  • 12 ft 0 in. 
  • 25999 lbs
  • No
Additional Information: boat is missing engines, transmissions,genset. 33000 lbs stock. It is likely less than 26,000 lbs. Report a Violation
Open Transport, Enclosed Transport, Flatbed Transport Service, In-water Delivery Service, Ocean Freight Container Service, Tow-Away Service
Questions for this Shipment Click on Report a Violation to report a uShip rules violation
Hello Shipper. Are you still looking at moving this?Report a Violation
Response: Yes.4/27/2014Report a Violation
Response: I could move this for 11,000 all in.4/27/2014Report a Violation
Response: 10,000 usd and you have a deal4/29/2014Report a Violation
Response: Could you hold off until say the second week of july?5/28/2014Report a Violation
Response: maybe maybe5/29/2014Report a Violation
Response: You cover the crane at both ends.5/30/2014Report a Violation
Response: What is your bid5/30/2014Report a Violation
Response: This will require front and back escorts. I will need 12,000 to move this.5/30/2014Report a Violation
Response: it does not need front and back escorts... perhaps only in Michigan.5/31/2014Report a Violation
Lucas at Coast 2 Coast Logistics out of Medford OR. Do you have a way to load and unloan off a boat trailer?Report a Violation
Response: at the right price, yes. The seller can arrange a crane and it will be dropped at a boat storage facility.4/29/2014Report a Violation
will 12,000 work for you? Id like to book this.Report a Violation
Response: no, please check your sources regarding escorts. I will do it for $10,0005/31/2014Report a Violation
Good morning Richard. If you are still needing assistance with transport, I believe I can assist you. Please advise and have a great day!Report a Violation
Response: Yes Yes6/9/2014Report a Violation
We're sorry Sir, we must cancel our bid since we've seen the boat live in Portage this morning, and height is higher than what it was supposed to be. You gonna need a crane to get it onto a trailer, and electric wires are too low to drive it out of where it stands without needing to call Hydro to lift the wires up. Two pilot cars will then be required to move away with that, so I hope you'll let the carrier know about these requirements. Sorry not to be able to help you out, but your target rate will not even cover the cost to drive it out of Portage. Thanks again, and have a great day!Report a Violation
Response: thanks for your interest. The owner thinks that you wrong regarding the wires... yes, it does need a crane. 6/11/2014Report a Violation
Hello, [contact information removed] Thanks ChrisIn Violation
Response: Yes6/9/2014Not in Violation
If this can be moved the end of july I can do it for the 10.000. I would need atleast 3/4 up front at booking to start processing this moveReport a Violation
you still need this shipped I need a decission soonReport a Violation
We will be glad to transport this for you for 10,000.00. please let us know as soon as you can.thanksReport a Violation
Response: I will be making a decision this weekend. I think your bid is acceptable. 1. do you have insurance? 2. a crane will be required at pick up and depending on your trailer it may be required at delivery. Richard6/13/2014Report a Violation
Response: Thanks for your response Yes we have one million over a million and 300,000.00 cargo so I believe that's will cover us on any shipment. We have a trailer with cradle to handle your boat. We look forward to serving you in your needs. Now as for the payment, We do required 75% upfront deposit and the other 25% upon pick up to everything that we ship out of the country. 6/13/2014Report a Violation
Your question was answeard i waite your response Report a Violation
I exstended my 9500 0ffer for 8 hours to give you time to look at my answear to your question. I have insurance verification is filed with fmcsaReport a Violation
I have a 750.000 policy filed with the FMCSA and can increase it if need be. I am 100 percent DOT legalReport a Violation
my bid is placedReport a Violation
What would it take to close this big move today and get it on my books for scheldingReport a Violation
Bids on this Shipment
Price Service Provider Service type  
5.0/5 | 22 reviews
Open Transport