2 Macaw Parrots with large cage

Pets > Other Pets & Livestock
Listing Information
Shipment Title:2 Macaw Parrots ...
Shipment ID: 694202248
Customer:Eh H.
Date Listed:2/25/2012 3:02 PM CST
Date Updated: 3/15/2012 6:51 PM CST
Ended: 3/31/2012 10:59 PM CST
Budget: Max
# of Bids: 5 (0 Active)
Auction Goods:No
Shipment Pictures
2 Macaw Parrots with large cage
Previous picture Next picture
Origin, Destination, & Route Information
Pickup: Ready Now

Est. Distance: 1,075.00 Miles
Delivery: ASAP
Pets > Other Pets & Livestock Click on Report a Violation to report a uShip rules violation
2 Macaw Parrots with large cage
  • Macaw Parrots
  • 2
  • 50 lbs
  • No
  • Yes
  • No
Additional Information: I need good quotes and must be satisfied that they will be handled with care. They are being shipped with a large cage (dimensions 36"x48"x48") and their toys and food. Report a Violation
Loading Service (mover loads), Self Service (customer loads)
Questions for this Shipment Click on Report a Violation to report a uShip rules violation
Hi ShuttleBug here I am based out of North Ga and will be returning from North Cali around the 23rd of March can pick the guys up and have back in Ga by4/06/2012 if this appeals to you then please view our Profile and feedback we are sure you will find we are animal and pet lovers. Safety and security is what we promise for all our transports. Thank you ShuttleBug.Report a Violation
Response: Hi. I'm Cierra. The 23rd would be fine for pickup, and the 6th will be fine for delivery. And I can get up the $361 by then. However, when would I need to pay you?2/29/2012Report a Violation
Response: upon pick up. However you must first accept threw Uship and just cover deposit. thats it.2/29/2012Not in Violation
Response: I wanted to let you know that I do want to accept the bid you placed about my parrots, but it will take me another day or two to get the deposit. I'll definitely have the rest by pick-up. Like I said, I just wanted to let you know. It isn't too late, is it?3/5/2012Not in Violation
Response: I believe we're still good, but let me double check and send you a definite response this morning (in a few hours). Thanks S'Bug3/6/2012Report a Violation
Response: Ok3/6/2012Report a Violation
Response: Sorry for the delay. We can still do this and will even be able to move the dates about 7-10 days earlier than initially proposed. If okay with you, I will resubmit the bid with the changed dates. Thank you, S'Bug3/7/2012Report a Violation
Response: Ok. Well so far I've got $260.80. Once I get my check from work I'll have the rest. So you can go ahead and rebid and I'll accept it once I have the rest. =)3/8/2012Report a Violation
Response: You don't have to have any more than $50 to go ahead and accept the bid, unless you were planning to pay the entire amount through u ship. We'll collect 50% of the balance on pick up and then 50% upon delivery. I'll go ahead and place it now. Thanks S'Bug3/8/2012Report a Violation
Response: If I went ahead and gave you what I have, could I give you the rest on delivery (since I have more than half ready)?3/9/2012Report a Violation
Response: That is acceptable, you first just need to accept our bid.At that time, uship will release our personal info in contact numbers.We then will be able to finalize shipment details.Thank you, ShuttleBug.Look forward to speaking with you soon.3/9/2012Not in Violation
Response: Ok. I can do it later tonight or tomorrow at the latest.3/12/2012Report a Violation
Response: Absolutely, that's how we generally do it too, 1/2 on pick up and balance upon delivery. S'Bug3/10/2012Report a Violation
Response: Are you still interested in our service for your transport request to GA? We are ready too assist you. Thanks ShuttleBug..3/11/2012Report a Violation
Response: Definitely still interested. I'll be able accept it either later tonight or tomorrow.3/12/2012Report a Violation
Thank you for the bid request, but we won't be able to handle this transport. Good luck getting them transported.Report a Violation
Response: Ok. Thanks. =)3/6/2012Report a Violation
Hi it's Charise with ShuttleBug. I'm leaving the dates as is due to the weather in the Northwest. I would like to say we will be a week earlier than the dates listed, but will leave them as is in case the weather delays us. We would let you know well in advance when to expect us (if earlier) and too, you will have 24/7 access to us once the bid is accepted and throughout the entire trip. Please let us know of any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you, S'BugReport a Violation
I would like to pick them up on friday dose that work with you?Report a Violation
Response: That's great. I'll be able to do the deposit first thing in the morning. I can't put the deposit on my card til in the morning, if that's ok. And then I'll have the rest upon delivery as requested. =)3/15/2012Report a Violation
Response: Thanks very much and I will be in Coon Rapids, Ia in the morning. Book us as soon as possible so we can keep in touch by phone. If you have any additional questions please feel free to let us know. Zena's3/15/2012Report a Violation
would like to pick up friday that do you thinkReport a Violation
Accepted Bid
Price Service Provider Service type  
Accepted 3/15
4.5/5 | 33 reviews
Loading Service (mover loads)
Cancelled 3/14
No reviews at this time
Loading Service (mover loads)
Cancelled 3/6
4.5/5 | 33 reviews
Loading Service (mover loads)
4.7/5 | 36 reviews
Loading Service (mover loads)