Enclosed Transport Service
Cash, uShip Payments
Bid placed 11/15/2012 9:31 PM CST
Expires 11/16 9:31 PM
Service Provider will pick up shipment between 11/16/2012 and 11/24/2012.
Service Provider will deliver shipment between 11/16/2012 and 11/24/2012.
Enclosed Transport Service
Mode of Transport:
Air Ride Van
Direct contact with Truck Driver at any time
No additional information
Deliveray's Terms and Conditions
By accepting this bid you are agreeing to this Service Provider's Terms and Conditions.
GnF Delivery requires a 20% Deposit to Uship at the time of bid acceptance and a 30% payment at pick-up, the remaining 50% will be due upon Delivery. After Deposit is received, we will contact you to arrange a mutually agreed upon date for pick up.
Transit time is 7 to 14 business days to most major cities, for locations such as Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota and other remote service points including Canada the transit time is 7 to 21 business days.
Pricing includes: Unless otherwise specified on your particular bid pricing includes pickup and delivery from a home that can be safely performed by the crew including up to 25 stairs, and transportation from and to any zip code in the contiguous US (Canada when applicable).
What the Customer Should Know to Ensure a Smooth pickup
All items must be ready and available for pick up upon arrival of pick up crew. All drawers and shelves must be completely empty and the furniture must be accessible in the home. We cannot move furniture within the home in order to get to the items to be shipped. We need a clear path in the home to make the pickup.
* You will receive a call to schedule a pick-up time. We will provide a 4 hour pick up window.
* Prepare your item for pick-up and fasten or tape any small loose hardware such as keys, screws, or bolts to the item
* When your item is picked up, the driver will inspect the item and complete an inventory form noting the number of pieces, item condition and pick-up time. Make sure you give the driver any special instructions related to the items that you are shipping. Make sure these instructions are also noted on the inventory form.
What the Customer Should Know to Ensure a Smooth Delivery
We will contact the consignee (receiver) to schedule a four hour delivery window. Please inform the scheduler where you desire to have the item placed in your home. Also, let us know where to contact you in case we need to reach you on our way to your home.
On the day of delivery:
* Make sure an adult is home during the arranged four hour delivery window
* Clear the placement area and pathway for the item prior to delivery
* Delivery service includes a crew, delivery to room of choice, up to two flights of stairs, no assembly.
* After delivery is completed, you will need to review and sign an Inventory Document, Customer Service Report and Bill of Lading. You will receive copies and should retain these for your records.
* Please document on delivery paperwork any change in condition of the item in comparison to what is stated on the original Inventory document.
Additional Important Information
Based on unusual circumstances or issues in accessing the consumer’s home, other charges may apply. We will try our best to identify these in advance. Any optional services or fees for unforeseen issues not paid for at time of the order registration will need to be paid by the customer upon delivery.
* Temporary Storage fees to be paid by Customer will apply if the item cannot be delivered on the delivery day scheduled.
* If the delivery takes longer than 45 minutes to execute, any additional on-site time incurred is $25 per 45 minute increment to be paid by customer.
* Additional stairs (over 25) charge is $ 25.00 per increment of 10 steps
There are no questions for this bid.