We would like to go ahead and accept this bid but need to know a little more about the logistics. We will be moving to Brooklyn rather than Stamford, CT and will be ready for the truck to arrive to load and pick up from our house on the late afternoon of the 9th. Will that still work? Also, we won't have an exact address for delivery until later this week as we are waiting for the realtor to give us the info.
Lastly, what kind of warranties or guarantees are there for our contents?