Before Pickup, At Pickup
Bid placed 8/20/2014 8:06 AM CST
Expires 8/20 11:00 AM
Service Provider will pick up shipment on 8/20/2014.
Service Provider will deliver shipment on 8/21/2014.
Mode of Transport:
uShip Location Sharing:
Direct contact with Truck Driver at any time
No additional information
Gold State Marine's Terms and Conditions
By accepting this bid you are agreeing to this Service Provider's Terms and Conditions.
1. The customer verifies this vehicle is free of contents.
2. No delivery time is guaranteed. All delivery dates and times are only estimates of normal deliveries, (delays may occur). Transporter does not agree to transport shipment in time for any particular market or event and will not be responsible for loss or damages occasioned by unavoidable delay. There are absolutely no guarantees made, expressed or implied, regarding delivery times or dates.
3. No auto rental will be honored (for delays, damage or accidents).
4. The transporter will not be responsible for damage caused by leaking fluids, (battery acids, brake systems, cooling systems, anti-freeze solutions) industrial fall-out and acts of God.
5. The transporter will not be responsible for damage caused by freezing of engine, cooling system, and/or batteries.
6. The customer is responsible for preparing the vehicle for transport. All loose parts, fragile or protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, etc, must be removed and properly secured. Any part of the vehicle that falls off during transport is the customer's responsibility including damages caused by said part to any and all other vehicles involved.
7. The customer is responsible for completely disarming any alarm system installed in the vehicle. The customer must provide keys to any alarm system. In the event the car alarm sounds the transporter is required to silence the alarm by any means the transporter or transport driver deems reasonable and effective.
8. The transporter will not be responsible for any mechanical function damages to include engine, transmission, rear end, motor mounts, drive trains, wiring systems, cooling systems, window motors, radios, stereo systems, power steering, air bag, brake cable or brake system, clutch cable or clutch, engine tuning, vehicle computerized systems, alarm systems, any switch, alignment or suspension etc., (anything that is mechanical or electrical).
9. The transporter will not be responsible for any exhaust system, mufflers, or tail pipes. No Exceptions.
10. The transporter will not be responsible for convertible tops that are loose, torn, or have visible wear. The transporter will not be responsible for vehicle boots, caps, masks, bras, or any other type of canvas or material covering. No exceptions.
11. The vehicle owner or the customer shall, in their absence, designate a person to act as their agent at the point of pick up and/or delivery, if for any reason they are unavailable.
12. The transporter will inform the customer prior to delivery. It is the customer's responsibility to have the full payment when the transporters driver arrives. In order to affect pickup and delivery the customer agrees to meet the transporters driver at any specified time and place. No exceptions.
13. All payments for transport must be in the form of cash. The customer agrees that if the payment cannot be made by cash, the vehicle will be stored at the customer's exp
There are no questions for this bid.