ALLMARINE MOBILE MECHANIC & TOWING

  • allmarine   sayville ny 10/10/2010 at 12:20 PM CST
  • DEER PARK NY 10/6/2010 at 10:51 PM CST
Report a Violation
Company Snapshot*
Company: 

ALLMARINE MOBILE MECHANIC & TOWING

Entity type: Carrier
Carrier Operation: Interstate, Intrastate Only (Non-Hazardous Material)
CDL#: 342395972
Insurance: ANY VESSLE OR AUTOMOBILE ON OUR TRAILER OR YOURS THAT WE HAUL IS FULLY COVERED UNDER OUR INSURANCE IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT
Number of Trucks: 1
Number of Drivers: 2
Locations Served: US Local, US: Nationwide
Categories Served: Household Moves, Motorcycles, Vehicles
ALLMARINE MOBILE MECHANIC AND TOWING WE ARE A SMALL FATHER AND SON BUSINESS, WE HAVE OVER 37 YEARS COMBINED WITH COMERCIAL VEHICLE DRIVING AND MECHANICS.WE STARTED OUT WITH AN OLD DODGE PICK UP TRUCK AND JUST DID LOCAL BOAT MOVES WITH SMALL BOATS 14 TO 21 FEET LONG AND MECHANICAL WORK AND 2 YEARS AFTER THAT WE STARTED GETTING REAL POPULAR ON LONG ISLAND NY AND STARTED GETTING VERY BUSY WITH BOAT HAULING AND STARTED GETTING HIGH CALL VOLUMES FOR BIGGER BOATS GOING FURTHER DISTANCES MOSTLY OUT OF STATE, WE GOT 40% OF OUR BUSINESS FROM CRAIGSLIST THE OTHER 60% BY WORD OF MOUTH SO WE INVESTED IN A NEW HEVY DUTY PICK UP AND BEGAN HAULING BIGGER BOATS UP TO 30 FEET LONG AT UP TO 13000 POUNDS AND NOW BEEN DOING THIS A TOTAL OF 7 YEARS AND ENJOY MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY WITH OUR PROFESIONAL SERVICE MAKING NEW CUSTOMERS AND KEEPING THEM, WE HAVE HAD THE SAME CUSTOMERS SINCE WE STARTED AND MAKING NEW ONES ALL THE TIME SO GIVE US TRY WE WOULD LOVE TO GET THE CHANCE TO SERVE YOUR HAULING NEEDS

Click to zoom

Member Information
Member Since: 10/06/10
Feedback Score: 0
Positive Feedback: 0%
Star Rating:
0.0/5
Feedback History
  Total 1 mo 6 mo 12 mo
  Positive:
0
0 0 0
  Neutral:
0
0 0 0
  Negative:
0
0 0 0
  Total Matches:
0
0 0 0
  Cancellations:
0
0 0 0
Detailed Feedback
Average Rating (last yr)
Communication
10 Ratings Needed
Care of Goods
10 Ratings Needed
Punctuality
10 Ratings Needed
Services as Described
10 Ratings Needed
Feedback Received
Feedback Left
Cancellations
Request a bid from ALLMARINE MOBILE MECHANIC & TOWING
If you already have a uShip username, click here to request a bid.
*What are you shipping?
* Profile information provided by member. Please verify all credentials.