uShip Payments - Protect Yourself by Paying Online

With uShip Payments, you can book your shipments online with one payment handled entirely through uShip.com. It’s the safest way for you to pay for shipping services.

How it works:
  • 1. When you book your shipment, you prepay for the job in full.
  • 2. You will receive a payment code for your shipment.
  • 3. Upon completion of the shipment, you will release payment to the service provider. You can do this one of two ways:
    • Give the payment code to your service provider.
    • OR release funds online from your uShip account.
NOTE: Do not give the payment code to your service provider before completion of the shipment. If a service provider requests the code before delivery, please contact Member Support.
Note for animal shippers: Payment for animal shipments may be made at pickup as required by USDA regulations.
Why are online payments the safest way to pay?
  • You're 100% protected by the uShip Guarantee.
  • The entire transaction takes place securely online.
  • Never get stuck with surprise charges.
Which shipments does this apply to?
  • You will see a uShip Payments icon uShip Payments on eligible bids.
  • All booking requests require online payment.
  • Transactions over $2,750.00 (total bid amount) are not eligible for online payment.
  • Only bids from service providers with a feedback score of 5 or more and 90% or higher positive feedback or carriers that are SaferWatch Verified are eligible.
  • All auction and fixed price listings for $700 and under and all Published Rates for $2750 and under placed by qualified TSPs will be paid exclusively via uShip Payments.
What happens if there is a cancellation?
  • In the event of a cancellation before you release the payment code, you will receive a credit equal to your Service Charge plus 10% of the bid price. This may be applied toward booking the same or any other shipment within one year of the original cancellation date. The remaining 90% of the bid price will be refunded in full.
  • If any issues arise after the payment is released, disputes must be resolved directly with the service provider.
  • If a cancellation occurs through no fault of your own, please contact Member Support – these instances will be handled on a case-by-case basis.

Questions about online payments on uShip? Contact Member Support.