uShip.com has built the most precise and up-to-date shipment tracking platform available anywhere in the transportation industry. Using a variety of tools and applications, Transportation Service Providers can provide their location so uShip customers can easily track their shipments.
How Does uShip Tracking Work for Shipping Customers?
Customers can track the location and activity of TSPs and shipments from the uShip Tracking Center.
- Track the progress of shipments while they are in transit.
- Feel secure about the location of your shipments.
- Find TSPs in your area and submit more targeted bid requests.
How Does uShip Tracking Work for Transportation Service Providers?
TSPs can offer tracking services using the applications available in the uShip Tracking platform to provide their customers shipment location information. Options vary from manual location updates to automated GPS device tracking, and TSPs have full control over privacy settings.
- Give customers added peace of mind and increase the chance of your bids being selected.
- Display your location on your profile to get more targeted bid requests from potential customers.
- You're in control with options to hide your location or opt out.
How Does uShip Tracking Work for Location Service Providers?
Providers of location-based services can integrate their tools and applications into uShip's Tracking platform.
- Put your applications to everyday use.
- Easy integration with uShip.com.
- Real-world application and user-based results.
- Contact us to integrate your services into uShip's Tracking platform.